Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If you need another reminder of the poisonous distractions of Faux News...

Someone went on and on and on to me a few days ago about how Katy Perry is supporting ISIS and how this is proof you can't trust anyone in Hollywood. He even gave me some quote about her saying they were so nice or kind or something. 

I didn't even argue, because there's just no point. Maybe that makes me complicit, I don't know, but I'm so tired of it all and there are so many people in this country where you will just leave your brains against the brick wall if you open your mouth. 

• Members

Handel's main points were so weak. She spent the whole time calling him a Nancy Pelosi puppet like she isn't a partisan hack her damn self.

loved when Ossoff called her to the carpet about her hypocrisy on the Syria strikes. Your national security stances shouldn't change based on who the President is. 

• Members

Looks like Trump's foundation might have used a children's hospital charity to launder funds.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/336564-trump-foundation-funneled-100k-in-donation-into-revenue-for-trump?rnd=1496776145

How is this man our president? It's been months and I still feel like I'm in the matrix.

Didn't she actually say something like "I'm not in favor of a living wage?"

Please register in order to view this content

How do you vote for someone who says that?

• Members

Very true.  My "christian" brother and his wife both support that idea.  We had a discussion on McD's employees making a livable wage and his position was that those jobs are for HS kids, not adults and if an adult had to work there, it was their fault.  He had no response to the great recession and how it necessitated some adults having no other option.  Oh, and then he rolled out the excuse that the business will automate before giving the bums a living wage.  Again, he had no response to the fact that they're doing that now.  In "right to work" states like FL, where there's no whiff or a slimmest chance in hell of these people getting a pay raise. 

Whatever happened to that bible saying that goes something like it's easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than get into heaven?!?!  I guess he doesn't subscribe to that one like he does the gays and the poor people.  You know, the disgustingtons.

• Members

Right here is the difference between real and fake allies. Maher managed to not get fired so he doubles down on his privilege and white progressive butthurt by bringing back Milo. I assume so they can commiserate on how the coloreds are the real fascists.