Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There was at one time talk that Laura Ingraham was up for press secretary, but she wants to run for Senate in Virginia now. A talk radio show host will definitely be near the top of the list for any replacement, because Trump wants a character in that position.

• Members

Some of the Republican senators (one of them you may remember for regularly making a fool of himself on the international stage during the Iran deal) are now being honest about the GOP's real goals - it's not about illegal immigration, it's about cutting off nearly all immigration (presumably, unless you are rich and white, or exist to be a plaything of rich white men). 

Forget all that talk about party of inclusiveness and ideas that we somehow still hear too often - they want to close the gates and only lower them occasionally to throw some of the lessers to the alligators. 

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cotton-perdue-bill-green-cards

• Members

Someone mentioned how youthful and happy #44 looks. She said Necker Island must be better than Botox because Obama looks more like 2004 than 2012+ Obama.

He won the surfing challenge too.

I'm trying to look at a pleasant image so I don't have to fixate on the fact that Pence just voted DeVos in as Secretary of Education and our public schools may be on the road to decimation now, as a result.

• Members

This was always going to happen. And I don't believe Collins or Murkowski were any great votes of conscience. I believe they were allowed to vote against DeVos because their states were probably the greatest risk in losing and they knew they had 50 guaranteed votes. We live to fight again.