Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If it reaches that point and he makes that demand, then I'd say "no dice" and I would wait out the rest of his term.  His high-water booty doesn't deserve "go away money" for all the havoc he has wreaked both here and abroad.

Edited by Khan

• Members

If he was shrewd, that might happen, but he's anything but. The thing that works against him is his negative personality, which is on display every day and there is no sign he'll change. There were enough voters willing to ignore that last year based on him being an outsider, but in 2020 he will be no outsider.

The term security moms was used during that campaign and those were the voters who sent Bush back to office. The terror warning scale was adjusted almost every week and suddenly was no longer mentioned after Bush was re-elected.

• Members

A friend of mine is still so sweet...she's honestly worried about animals, environment...the world as a whole.  She posts articles and donation requests and causes/articles/whatever about the endangered Elephants, Gorillas, fish....whatever.  God Bless her.  I messaged her today and said....honey, I can't care about any of your endangered species or environment right now.  We're all going to be dead - because of a man whose favorite color in the crayon box is burnt Orange mixed with Salmon.  Who has more money than God but has bad hair and can't find money to fix his gnarly teeth.  Seriously - all of the animal and environment-saving is important but there are bigger fish to fry right now...give up the Vegan thing/save the Earth thing, and help save us all first....you can't save the environment or the animals if you're not here.