AMC: Monday, 11/17/08

• Members

Really enjoyed today EXCEPT I kinda agree re Di. My mom called me up cuz she missed the past few eps and was so confused (She actually thought, cuz it was a diff actress, it was someone pretending to be Di and didn't understand how they'd be fooled! lol) It felt a bit much to me--though I get why some think it was better to bring a past character.

Oh and I don';t quite get how long Brott was hiding in that weird basement--and I wish we'd put him with godo actors not the worse on the show...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the entire episode.

It's too bad that Di was sacrificed but it's not as though the character would ever be brought back for a major storyline. She was barely even used after it was revealed that she wasn't Dixie. I'm glad Pratt brought in a character connected to Annie & Aiden for this plot twist. I agree with Cheap that Aiden should die now!

I loved seeing Ryan in jail. Where's the waterboarding when we need it?

Brot's being wasted in scenes with Colby. I guess Pratt wanted to find someone to be a talk-to for him, but the actress is just soooo bad that it's painful to watch their scenes!

Angie is a class act for inviting Rebecca to stay with them.

My only complaint about Jake/Taylor is how separated they remain from the rest of the show. They need to interact with more than just Tad & Frankie.

• Members

The actress who plays Colby isn't that bad, in all honesty.

Angie is awesome.

I'm really enjoying Laura Koffman but seeing her on AMC just makes me want her all that more on OLTL again as Cassie.

Taylor and Jake are way too sugary sweet for me. We get it, they're falling in love. No need to constantly beat us over the head with it.

The whole kidnapping plot is insanely bad (including the over the top acting by EVERYONE) and it's just ludicrous and pointless. Annie's nuts. WE GET IT. Why continue to beat us over the head with it?

• Members

I don't even feel like Di dies since it wasn't Kelli. What a waste of an amazing character.

The show is starting to slow down again. I do not know if I like much of what is going on. I was a big fan of the subtle flirtings of Jake/Taylor, but now it is too overt and down your throat. I am already annoyed with Brot/Colby.

The highlight for me was Lil A asking to sleep in his own room. I love the Chandler family. I love all the families. I hope Pratt remembers that these family units are AMC's greatest asset.

• Members

I am really disgusted with this kidnapping storyline. Mostly because of what they did to Di's character. It was as if she never meant anything to Annie or Aidan. I don't believe that I will ever be able to like Annie. She faked her daughter's kidnapping & killed her best friend all for the love of a man who doesn't want her. I get it that she is crazy, but I still can't like her. I can't believe that I am saying this, but Ryan should have custody of Emma. She needs to be kept away for her crazy a** mother.

Di might not have meant much to some viewers, but she did have fans. I think it was definitely due to Kelli Giddish. I only hope that she can go on to do great things. Thank Goodness she did not come back for this.

• Members

Cameron Mathieson's voice is like a foghorn. I am so sick of Ryan's braying.

Krustal/David/Amanda/JR = twisted. And I think I like it!

I felt nothing with the not-Di death. Kelli Giddish was Di. Nuff said.

I like Brot a lot and my heart hurt when I saw him listening to Gus & Harley's conversation. But good lord that chick who plays Colby has the WORST line delivery I have ever heard.

• Members

Given the ties Di has to core characters on this show, she mattered to some extent. It's stupid to bring back a character like this only to kill her off, and for what? I'm still waiting for the answer to the "for what"

Leave her with some unknown nanny, at least that makes some sense.

I can't imagine why people are bitching, oh yeah she faked her daughter's kidnapping and faked it like Emma was dead. Hmmm I seem to remember Babe faking Little A's death at one point.

I guess that means Annie is the new Babe? LOL

Archived