AMC: Monday, 11/17/08

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually thought it was better than just having some random person involved. Its refreshing that someone (Pratt) actually went back into the history of Annie and brought someone back that is tied to her. Di was never going to be a long term character again. I thought it furthered the story IMO.

• Members

I do have to say I laughed at how Annie tried to run out of the jail cell....lol

Angie is amazing. She has such a big heart and Im really proud of her for offering to take Rebecca in her home

I hate how Amanda is being written to be an idiot. David is completely using her and she's blindly doing everything he says and is coming across weak. I wish she were more of an equal and I wish she had more confidence and strength in herself. She needs to be a villainess, not a puppet.

and it makes Annie responsible for the death of someone who called her a friend. I wish Di had stayed away from this mess and I wish Annie wasnt doing this stupid plan to begin with. She's coming across too extreme and stupid with the way things are falling apart

bc she realized that Annie was setting her up to take the fall for the kidnapping.

• Members

Oh Annie - you're totally crazy now...I still love her, but I'm sorta upset that she not only frames her best friend, but also kills her. It was fine when she was killing evil people, or having thoughts of killing people that were a threat to her, but actually killing her once best friend. I don't know. I'll accept it and just enjoy her crazy ways as long as she's with AMC --- which after what she does next, I'm not so sure she'll be around much longer. :(

At first, I loved Taylor and Jake...and BE and RPG. Now, I find them both annoying as hell. I'm so over this storyline.

Love Angie and the Rebecca storyline!

• Members

Di was a plot device and nothing more. They could have brought in a brother of Terry's(her ex) or something, but they brought back a character only to waste her, and for what? To show us Annie is insane, uh yeah we already knew that

Since when does Jake have a license to be a physical therapist :huh:

• Members

For me, you're mostly right, as I really loved Kelli Giddish...but Di was Dixie's sister, and Dixie and her family will always have a special piece of my heart...so Dixie's sister dying like this pains me a little.

Also, I think if it were only a nanny, or some character other than her old best friend from even before their Pine Valley days, then it wouldn't seem so insane or bad.

This is also the perfect opportunity to kill off Aiden - I don't know why they aren't!

• Members

This has to one of the most pointless deaths I've seen in a while. I thought Di was a good character when she was on the show. I don't see what's the point of bringing back for two days as a recast just to kill her off. It's not like the plot required that the person Annie left Emma with had to be Di.

• Members

LOL! Maria was also a physical therapist on the side. I remember her telling Edmund (when he was in a wheelchair), that she put herself through medical school by working as a physical therapist! :lol:

I told my physical therapist friend about this and she through a fit. She spent 3 years at USC studying physical therapy and the soaps make it seem like it's like getting a job at McDonalds. :P

Archived