B&B: Week of November 17th, 2008

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's probably because of the situation with Stephanie and Donna both living in the mansion with Eric. Stephanie made a promise to support him and to be there for him, and she realizes that opposing Eric on this at this particular time might open a door for Donna. But deep down, she still wants Brooke and Ridge apart. That's why she agreed to work with Rick on Monday's show but told him that no one could find out about it.

• Members

And lots of problems can be created, too. After all, today's security cameras are mostly digital, and we saw with the podcast what can be done if the cameras aren't viewed live. And is it a coincidence that Thorne is the one who set up all these cameras for Eric? Or that he thinks one of the new models looks just like Owen (although I personally didn't see the resemblance)?

• Members

To me, he didn't even resemble Owen at all. I shook my head when Thorne told him, "sorry, you look like someone else I know." But I can't see a reason for them even having that scene unless it foreshadowed something else, and then we had the bits today with the hidden cameras and with Eric telling Thorne that he'd go back to Stephanie if he found that Donna was unfaithful.

Archived