OLTL: Discussion for the week November 10-14, 2008

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shoot him Marty Shoot him! Right in the head!!!

Then shoot Todd in the b+lls and everyone will be happy!!

I also LOVED one of Melissa Archer's latest attempts at big emotion and crying- and well, acting.

Scrunch the face up and close the eyes so no one will see that you truly can't act for s+it.

Sorry guys, I have had 5 cups of coffee and I am in no mood for lousy acting.

Shoot him Marty!! Shoot him! Then go shoot Antonio and Talia!

• Members

LMAO @ Natalie crying telling them to leave and all that stuff about Jessica and Viki telling her to shut up. You just know that if Viki was in that room with Nat she would have just slapped the hell out of her so she would get over the hysterics.

And UGH to John and Marty. They just induce eye rolling. :rolleyes:

• Members

Oh wow..it's kind of sick that Bess has just been carrying around her dead baby...but I'm intrigued to see how long the baby switch actually lasts since three people know that the baby is perfectly healthy.

I do enjoy all the history being thrown around about when Starr was born.

• Members

Bless you Antoyne.

I loathe Archer and I am very vocal about my displeasure about OLTL's younger cast. With the exception of that guy who plays Brody. Fine actor and fine everything else! DAMN.

Susan Haskell is OUTSTANDING today.

I also like watching Janet Zarish. And the Starr scenes were very nice thanks to Kathy Brier.

The show is very action packed today I must say.

• Members

Actually Bess didn't get the info. about the secret room and all from anyone....Tess did. And she got it from Dorian, who was blabbing all about what Viki's alter Jean did to her back in the day when she crashed Viki's going away party to Africa.

All that makes me think Tess chose the combination she did as a way to pay homage to Jean for giving her the idea of building a secret room. Which is why Viki firgured out the combination after realizing that Jean was Tess' inspiration.

Hope that makes sense.

Archived