Y&R: Week of November 10, 2008

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where does this affair idea become Nick's? Did I miss a piece of dialogue where he declared his undying love for Sharon and asked her to come to bed with him? Did he have his hand up her skirt while kissing her? It looked to me like they were caught up in a moment, had a kiss, and Sharon stood up for herself and told him flat out she will not be the other woman. That line was one of the few in this characters history that actually gave me a little morsel of respect for her.

Rhythmchyc, some of your Katherine questions will be addressed tomorrow, in what I thought was a very clever method of storytelling, but I won't spoil it for you.

As for the will, I wonder if Gloria somehow managed to worm her way in to Jabot, or if Katherine gave it to Nikki. CI itself isn't as important as it has been a non-entity. Was that court order giving both Kay and Jill half the estate, overturned, or could Kay give Esther her half and force her and Jill to be roommates? Or will Esther or Jill have to go live with Chloe and Cane. This should be interesting.

• Members

I just can't stress enough what a bad decision CBS made not to promote this storyline more. Nobody is going to know what's going on the show, yet again. Why didn't we get a Sudden Impact type of promotion? It's freakin' November, jeez. :(

But otherwise, the show is currently doing amazing.

• Members

Geez, these Shick/Phick fights are stupid. And what for? Joshua Morrow/Nick? Eh. Just give Phyllis her personality back and do whatever you want with Nick and Sharon. Just don't keep Shack and Phick together anymore.

• Members

Actually, I don't see much reason to keep Devon. I like the character but... even dayplayers sometime have more stuff to do than him. What did he do this year? He had an episode or two of quitting school and then an episode or two of Ana and that's all. Even Lauren who's sadly used as a Baldwin prop has more things to do.

Archived