ATWT: Two Casting Calls

• Members

According to We Love Soaps,

ATWT has put out two casting calls, one for a character named "Joe" where the script being used is from a old Aaron/Alison scene where he finds the DVD of her having sex with Dusty.

The second is for "Johnny" Jennifer and Criag's little boy who Dusty has been looking for, the script being used is for a little boy in a scene with Lucy.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder who this "Joe" could be? Maybe Agim is out? I hope not, it's nice to have one of that teen scene left, since Peyton List and Jessica Dunphy are no more. The return of Johnny must mean that Lucy isn't far behind, especially with Craig returning soon. I wish they'd just steal Marcy Rylan from GL to play the role.

• Members

Lucy is one of the dullest and least interesting characters I've ever seen. It's always been a combination of the weak actresses and horrible writing that's made that character that way. I don't care to ever see her again. And who cares about Johnny at this point, really?

And bring back Adam for more character destruction? I'd rather they leave him alone instead of making him some one-note villain again.

This show is itching for a regime change so badly, and we'll never get it. :rolleyes:

• Members

It is interesting, though, that both Peyton List and Spencer Grammar both had some success after leaving the role. And SG is actually pretty good on Greek. Maybe they just couldn't hack it with the intense pace of daytime, or maybe they got some much-needed acting lessons? Or...maybe the role just sucks.

• Members

Some actors just can't handle the grind of daytime. You have learn lines quickly, block them out in your mind, envision a whole episode in one day. They do many things in one take. You missed it, you missed it. Some people, I think Spencer included, just couldn't work under the pressures. Working on Greek, she has a week to shoot an entire episode, few scenes a day, more editing, it all works to the favor of any actor.

• Members

Peyton is the bomb, "like tic... tic". :D I always enjoyed her in the role. Spencer, on the other hand, definitely isn't suited for daytime.

I don't think either is needed. If Lucy comes back, they'll either throw her (literally...FORCE her) with Dusty again or have her in Craig's orbit, bitchn and moaning about how she hates her father, but how he's a good person "on the inside". If Adam returns, they'll either jump the skark trying to redeem him or further alienate the audience and destroy the character by having him act out of character.

Archived