OLTL: "Spencer" and Paul Satterfield LOVE thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Members
Spencer is such a busy bee. He'll mentally crush McBain..easy pickin's. It's time to destroy that traitor brother David...he's been warned. Paige is toast. Then off to comfort Blair, hopefully we see his naked body. Next up making Bo pay. LOL, He's like a superstud. When does he find the time?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Big Daddy checked out SONS top 10. He left this message on his offical board. Hope it's okay to cp this here.

From our lover, Paul:

"Thank you also to everyone for voting in the polls. I noticed "yours truly" made it in the SON top 10 and considering the company, I couldn't be more honored."

I hope he reads this thread and feels the LOVE, not only for him but also for SPENCER TRUMAN! :wub:

• Members

Fun stuff yesterday when Spencer amused McPig aka Caveman. So funny when he told him, "I know who killed your father" McPig says "Who Big Daddy..tell me who" Spencer says to the mindless twit... don't know, let me throw you another bone. Stop chasing your dirty tail in circles, you smell like a dog."

Then we have Evangeline threatning Big Daddy this ought to be so funny as Spencer laughs at her little panic attacks and insecurities. LOVE that Big Daddy!

• Members

I can't decide if Big D was putting on a show for Blair or he was being completly earnest. But either way he is good! Little does he know Blair really isn't the judgmental type she knows a thing or two about covering her ass. If he is looking for a solid partner in crime she is his lady. :lol:

PS. Evangeline you don't scare anyone.

• Members
Time for another love scene. I think Spencer was testing the waters for how he is going to explain his other lies to Blair. Only if things get touchy...of course. I want this couple to last. Not time to dwell yet, Spencer is still her man and top dog in Llanview! Yeah BaBee!

Archived