OLTL: "Spencer" and Paul Satterfield LOVE thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
They always look great together. I loved the way Big Daddy was googlyeyeing Blair, so gentle and sweet, but it's going to be time to get down to business. Spencer is so good at multi tasking. I miss OneLife Fan too bad these prigs threw him off this board, do ya hear me PS, the troop is down one. LOL. Bummer..

• Members

Yes, welcome to the Spencer/PS lovefest. Spencer and Blair are so sweet together, hope they keep them together. I love PS with TW also. Let the games begin! Spencer has been very understanding with Davy.

• Members

Why he wants Blair so badly that he'd get involved with framing Todd? I haven't figured that out yet. The only thing that makes sense at this time is he fell like a ton of bricks over her. Kinda weird at their age. I'm hoping that there is more to his story of why he hates Todd. Not that I care for Todd but it seems strange. I read somewhere Spencer just thinks Todd is a very bad person and that Blair deserves a man that truley loves her...like Spencer. The Buch's vendetta I suppose can be explained, by being a relative.

I find Spencer very mysteriously sexy, so I think Blair is very, very lucky. The rumor a while back is T&B will reunite. After being with such a manly man how could Blair be happy with a fruit cake like Todd?

• Members

I don't think it's so weird that he would think he fell for Blair people fall for people all the time. I fell for him :lol: And he seems to be falling for her more and more and even though Blair doesn't see it I think she is falling for him too. I believe Spencer when he said that Blair made him feel things that he never thought he could ever feel. I don't even think Spencer hates Todd or cares about him one way or the other he just see Todd and an obstacle in his way so he has to get rid of him. Like you stated Spencer does think highly of himself and I think he really soes think Blair deserves something and someone better then Todd and he is just the man for her. I happen to agree with him.

• Members
Big Daddy was awesome today as usual. He was working overtime to save Duke and since kevn, Viki and Clint were there they is no way they can say he let Duke die. I sort of liked that he changed his mind and decided not to have Denton kill David. I hope that doesn't come back to bite him in the ass.

Archived