OLTL: "Spencer" and Paul Satterfield LOVE thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's certainly the way I feel about him. He calm cool collected most of the time but there is a certain amount of rage burning up inside of him. I want to see him more fleshed out though but I think with Phil Carey being ill they have put the Spencer vs Buchanan story on the shelf.

Anyway I love him.

• Members

I think Spencer is a very cartoonish, poorly written villian, but I keep running into Paul Satterfield! I was rewatching my Murder One DVDs and I see he plays Tia Carerra's abusive husband in the second episode (BTW, Nancy Lee Grahn was recurring on this series) and now I'm watching a classic GH episode from Wedding Interruptus and he's there as well! Kevin's evil twin has a bomb at Mac and Felicia's wedding and he grabbed the bomb and ran out of the church with it.

I'd love to see him show up on another soap some day! He's a good actor, just stuck in a bad role.

• Members
I loved the smirk of happiness on Spencer's face as they announced that Margaret was dead. Let's see Denton and Margaret are dead they're not talking. David and Paige are next on Big Daddy's hit list, who will believe these two murderers. :D

Archived