OLTL: "Spencer" and Paul Satterfield LOVE thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Members

Yup Big Daddy did very good today. I'm also glad that he reconsidered that he doesn't want Davy dead. Big Daddy just gets angry when all he does is try to help his lil bro and Dave just spits in his face. LOL.

Awww Big Daddy really did try to save Duke. Loved the flushed cheeks and sweaty look. He looked so nice & sexy in his scrubs. Spencer handles stress so well although things are getting a bit hectic now. Hopefully everything continues to fall into place as planned.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love another shower or perhaps a steam room scene :lol: Spencer and Blair do look beautiful together I think it's because they are both so tall and have a nice look to them. If TPTB tried to pair PS with another actress currently on the show I think it would look awkward. It also helps that PS and KDP have wonderful chemistry.

• Members

Spencer made Todd cry, what a shot. The fight between these two will be history making if written correctly, I hope it's drawn out to for a long time so I can devour every bit.

Spencer is like the ever ready rabbit...2 to 3 times he goes all the way until morning. Yowza! Love the performnces of PS, KDP, and of course TSJ...he does make me feel a bit sorry for Toddpod, sweeps have been great so far.

Archived