OLTL: "Spencer" and Paul Satterfield LOVE thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to worry our pretty lil heads off because sunshine superman is on the tube!

Interesting tid bit from Roberto @soc

SOW had a few spoils.

"There's an interview with Paul Satterfield (Spencer). They ask him if he'll be at Marcie & Michael's wedding, and he says Spencer will be there at the beginning, but he quickly moves to the hospital after the tornado hits because Spencer's the only one who can perform a bunch of complicated medical procedures. They ask if Spencer will deliver Tessica's baby, and he says no, that they've made Spencer into such an expert at everything that it's starting to stretch credibility, so they're bringing in someone else to deliver the baby. When asked if in the event that Todd is indeed executed, will Spencer be getting what he wants, he replies that Todd hasn't been an issue for Spencer for a while. He also kind of indicates that now that Spencer is getting everything that he wants, he's starting to realize that it's not really satisfying for him. He's hoping that they start painting Spencer in a slightly more sympathetic light, but he doesn't want them to soften him up too much. Oh, and he also says that all he knows is that he's scheduled to work every day from now until July."

I love it Spencer on everyday for the first part of summer. Farout and Solid Man!

• Members
Oh yes he might not be on everyday, I started to wonder how that'd go over. That is a probelm with some characters. When Antonio was off the sceen for a month, I thought how refreshing. When he returned I though, Oh how nice, until he starting ranting and raving again. At least we know Big Daddy is here for a while.

Archived