OLTL: "Spencer" and Paul Satterfield LOVE thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Members

I know, I think Big Daddy has fallen pretty deep for Blair and it looks like Blair is starting to fall for him too. :wub:

I hope Monday isn't as bad as it looks in the previews because that will put such a damper on the romance and no romance means very little chance of seeing shirtless Big Daddy. :(

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once he's done with both of you I get a go at Big Daddy!

I hope Blair & Spencer actually have a real relationship, not just one because she's mad at Todd. I really am loving them together and I have not liked Blair in a long time so I hope they keep this up!

• Members

ITA. I think thier chemistry is very easy and it should be explored. Like you I have no doubt that Spencer has fallen in love with Blair and I think Blair is not denying that she is falling for him too. How far she will fall? They have potential. :)

What happend to your Scrubs banner? I love the Scrubs! :D

What you really mean is a triangle with you in the middle don't you Claude? :lol::P:lol:

• Members

Woooo I can't believe I found a place that worships the wonderful Spencer Truman. I had to join this board to support this fasinating actor. I love this man. I am so sick of listening to attacks when someone mentions how much they like Spencer. The Spencer lovers are starting to come out, everyday I see more. He is the best looking man on OL. IMO. I love how he is ripping through Llanview tearing up everyones lives.

OMG those pictures grrrr what a hunk!

• Members

Welcome! :D

This is exactly how I felt when I found this thread. It got so bad that you couldn't even start a thread without someone coming in and telling me how Spencer couldn't possibly have fans all on their say so. Heaven forbid anyone having a differing opinion.

What board where you posting at before finding this place?

• Members
Thanks for the welcome. I'm pretty new to this and like to keep a low pofile so I use to post at BH&H until the the board got over run by biotching fanatic's. I spoke against the almighty mod and her favorites, as she was calling everyone the "c " word again, she/he kicked me out. I don't mind because all that nasty crew does is complain. I'm noticing that SOC has a slow growing fanbase for Spencer also but alot of complaining fanatic's there too.

Archived