AMC: Characters who have lived at the Boardinghouse

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of which...the doll appears at 1:30. Had anybody ever spoken that rudely to Myrtle?

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Myrtle's future granddaughter lived there too, can't embed this one but this is her moving out of the boarding house:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rROBdtjD1ZM

• Members

Galen was actually recast--I remember when I first saw her they said "the role of galen will now be played by..." and I was thrown cuz I didn't even remember Galen lol. she moved off with Dr Steve.

I dunno if Carter lived there--because Hannah and Dinah Lee from Loving spent a Summer there--theyw ere family friends with Myrtle--and that was part of the Carter Jones story since he had previously dated and beat Dinah Lee

• Members

Chris Stamp would sit on the Sofa and Watch TV and Myrtle would Watch Football Games with Chris and Chis and Myrtle would Play Cards. Chris and Erica would go to the Park and Chris had A Dog. Chris thought that He was Ryan's Real Father and Chris and Ryan's Mother had Their Blue Sky Days. I can't Remember if it was Bianca and Chris were in the Fire that Trey Set Erica's house on or if it was Bianca and Ryan that were in the Fire. Then, Ryan found out that Chris was Not his Father and that was when Ryan Decided that He was that Monster and He could Never be A Father. Also, Cameron wanted to be in Movies so he was going to Leave All My Children. Esta didn't want to be there without Her Best Friend so she Wanted to Leave All My Children. Then, they decided to have Chris Stamp be Ryan's Father so Cameron didn't leave All My Children at that Time, but by then Gillian had Already been Shot and Given Her Heart to Laura who was Brooke's Adopted Daughter. Later, Chris was Engaged to Erica. However, Chris found out that Erica Slept with Jack when Lily had The Chicken Pox. That was A Different Lily than the Lily that We Know. Later, Chris Met Another Man in the Park and That Other Man Shot Chris Stamp, but Maddie Saw Chris Stamp get Shot. Jody

• Members

When it comes to awkward smoking scenes on soaps, that's right up there with Iris when Mac died on AW. I think Carmen Duncan smoked in IRL, but Sarah obviously didn't at this point. Plus they want minimal exhales so the smoke won't linger and perhaps set off the fire alarms. When Mac died, Iris didn't drag ONCE, she held that cig until it damn near ashed down to the filter.

• Members

Oh yes, I know she was too young to smoke (legally). I used to watch SMG on a teeny bopper soap called Swan's Crossing and would refer to her as the "Erica" of that show. When she was cast on AMC, I didn't even see the Kendall/Erica plot coming.

• Members

So we have determined:

Red Kilgren

Kelly Cole Tyler

Devon Shepherd

Bonnie McFadden

Jenny Gardner

Opal Gardner

Linda Warner

Galen Henderson

Steve Hammil

Skye Chandler Quartermaine