Dark Shadows

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There was a woman who had lived in Collinsport who looked identical to Victoria.   Victoria and Maggie found a portrait that Sam had painted of her.

There may have been some connection to this woman (Betty Branscom) and the Collins butler who would take the monthly checks each month to Bangor to be mailed. 

I am thinking that Betty MAY have been the woman that Roger ran over when he, Laura, and Burke were all intoxicated.  (Sam saw this accident,)   Either she was that woman, or the two women had similar names.

Could Roger have been wanting to kill this woman and then blame Burke for the murder?

How was the butler connected (if he was) to the birth of Victoria?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The 1795 storyline started tonight in the Decades reruns, if anyone has the channel and was looking for a good jump-in to watch or rewatch the show in its prime. One episode a night, so it’s going to move nice and slow like it did originally. I’m assuming it’s doing well for the network since they added to their original episode order.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I'll have to keep an eye on this.

My fantasy pitch back in college was a revival as well, not a reboot - and even then, almost 20 years ago, the cast was half-dead so it was conceived as with mostly an entirely new cast. It kind of stuns me that they'd ever attempt the former, I thought anything but a reboot would be impossible now. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Members

CW? 

Why? Why? Why?

The only positive is I don't see any of the names of the people who make Riverdale and Sabrina, so that means less of cheering and laughing at child abuse and homophobia and having black men exist solely as drug rapists our blonde, white heroines are meant to kill.