New Opening For OLTL

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That sucks! I was really hoping for an updated Tour of Llanview open. Hopefully everyone will get a new shot and they'll tidy the whole thing up and re-order it, rather than just slot a few people in. Although come to think of it, what new characters will be getting new shots? I know JPL and Kristen Alderson are getting new shots (there was a behind the scenes video somewhere...) so I'm hoping it's going to be a refresh of everyones shots, which is good as the current differences in quality between different shots is very jarring, as is the editing. Maybe they'll re-edit and re-order it and have it all move with the music again the way it did when they first debuted it.

AMC's opening doesnt need an update at all (well, maybe a new shot for Eden and some shots for Tamara Braun when she joins), but GH's is badly out of date. Does anyone know what was going on with the 'new opening' we were promised a while back? I wouldnt mind them re-doing their opening to fit with AMC and OLTL, as the current GH one doesnt really fit that format and it would be nice to see the GH one have a more refined concept as opposed to the schizophrenic variety of concepts all thrown together.

• Members

I'm fine with ONE LIFE just updating their shots of the actors in the cast. Chris Stack(Michael), Andrea Evans(Tina), Susan Haskell(Marty), Brian Kerwin(Charlie), Mark Lawson(Brody) & Austin Williams(Shane) should all be added. I also wish Ilene Kristen(Roxy), Patricia Mauceri(Carlotta), Pat Elliot(Renée), Peter Barlett(Nigel), & Pamela Payton-Wright(Addie) be added. I know those 5 aren't contract, but they are all imporant recurring and should be added to the opening like Cat Hickland(Lindsay) is.

AMC really needs updated of Tad, Krystal & Annie. I agree. I also hate Kendall's pics and wish they'd update them. I think AMC should put Opal back in (maybe add Ruth too), plus add Pete and Carmen.

GH is really, really lagging behind on their opening. Several contract stars aren't shown ---Leyla, Epiphany, Nadine, Claudia, Matt & Johnny. Plus Bobbie, Mike, Diane, Max, & Noah, Trevor, Kelly & Anthony should be added I think because they're all imporant recurring.

Archived