Nelson Branco on Ellen Wheeler

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone you should go to goldderby.com and see the mud slinging I have had to deal with Nelson Branco. He has threatened to reveal all my personal info from a website I am a member to. Go to N RATINGS-JUST THE TOPS, is that illegial to do that? To reveal personal info from a person's membership on a message board. He is some piece of work and the way he spoke to me in these debates were practically revealing the type of character he is.

• Members

WOw I'm sorry he attacked you so permanently--he sure has a surprisingly thin skin. as a Canadian I hate that he keeps mentioning how he's Canadian and there journalism is fair, bla bla bla. Yeah I admit I often think that a lot abotu Canadian cultur eis more even handed than American but c'mon--he is proud that we dont' have a Fox News--yet his one sided Soap "journalism" is the equivalent! LOL

• Members

This is sad, and it is very unprofessional to attack her religion..

However, anytime anyone defends Wheeler, even half way, I have to step in as she gutted the show I love.

Wheeler may have been a great actress, but who gives a damn, she is a [!@#$%^&*] of a producer. True, she didnt have a choice on the new format but she did have three years before that to raise the ratings and stave off some of the cuts. What did she do? Rip the heart out of GL, firing JVD...but keeping Brad FREAKING Cole!?!?!?She has a chance to get GA back, but she insists that Phillip be nuts!!??!? She pushes the horrendous duo of Daisy and the murderer??

The woman is a joke and I dont care if Bloom LURVES her or not, she is the final straw in the prolonged death of this show...Morman or not!?!!?!?!

• Members

She certainly did gut GL and she should be called out on it as often as possible!

The fact that Nelson chose instead to make fun of her religion, made allusions to her possibly being gay and just generally smeared her personal reputation as being a straight-up loon was totally out of line. He singled her out in some "comedic" attack -- and picked on all the things that the viewer could not care less about. I can't remember anything in that skit about GL itself -- the only that stands out is EW "touching her boob" and prattling on about not being gay. The hell?

Archived