AMC: Annie & Adam

• Members

How great have Annie and Adam (Melissa Egan & David Canary) been together in recent weeks?! I would love this arrangement to become something romantic ala Annie/Alan on GL. Two crazy schemers, scheming over their heads, scheming against each other, all around becoming an explosive combination of passion and greed.

Man, I hope this is the direction Pratt is going. I would love to see the darker areas of Annie's psyche delved into. Also, Adam has a way of protecting his brood. This could be the easiest way to keep Annie out of prison for the lies and crimes she has committed.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG...I thought I was the only one!

I want Annie to become the next Mrs. Chandler. I don't want them to fall in love, but I want a kinda love/hate relationship where he makes her the new owner of fusion and they just keep blackmailing each other and stuff. Kinda like Arlyn & Adam, but I want him to secretly care for Annie and vice versa.

But it would be cool to see them have a love/hate thing going on...and have her become the new Queen B of PV.

• Members

I could see it, definitely. Annie McDermott Lavery Chandler. Adam's youngest wife yet. Starting as a business arrangement marriage, Adam for kicks and to stick it to Krystal, and Annie for power, to control Fusion, and raise Ryan's kid as a Chandler.

Of course eventually Annie would probably want to be the next one to bear a Chandler heir to secure her future.

Annie would definitely be a great Chandler wife, in a long line of great ones. But if not, then I want her off the show. LOL.

• Members

Exactly what I was thinking, B&E use the crazy Annie story on every soap they go (even if they didn't really come up with the idea at GL), and it looks like Pratt has to pick up on it.

It would be great, but I still think Annie is being written into a corner and pretty soon they'll have nothing to do with her and they'll either have to write her off to a mental institution or kill her off.

• Members

Annie and Adam I so dig. Melissa Claire Egan is one hell of an underrated actress. Once she was given something other than the dull, goodie-good, fairytale writing housewife she ran with it. Yes it will be interesting to see if Pratt can find a reasonable way to write her out of the very tight corner she is in right now, but I hope he does because I really don't want to lose Melissa! Annie has become one of the more interesting characters on AMC in several years.

• Members

HELL NO! The 2 work together good as schemers but no way should they EVER get romantic. I dont want Pratt getting ideas of making them into the next supercouple

Technically Di would be the youngest. Isnt Lanie the younger sister compared to Dixie?. I always thought Dixie was her older sister

• Members

Pratt loves Melissa Claire Egan and Annie, he scrapped all of B&E's plans. Their plans were making her a seriel killer and writing her off. Pratt sees her like Kimberly Shaw on Melrose. He said Marcia Cross was never supposed to be long term on Melrose ever. She was only supposed to be recurring to split Jane and Michael up. Then when she returned from the dead it was supposed to only last for a short term. Guess what Marcia lasted five years at Melrose because Kimberly was so big and popular. Pratt said it was all based on Marcia. Pratt sees Melissa as his new Marcia Cross. He thinks she is fabulous and why write someone off with so much potential. I am so glad they are seeing the potential in Melissa Claire Egan.

Archived