Opening sequences

Huntress

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Verbotene Liebe 2012.2 (March 2012-present)

The opening has been shortened to 30 seconds once again.

Order: Tanja | Clarissa - Clarissa & Sonja | Tanja - Daniel & Helena | Andi & Daniel - Jessica & Tanja | Jessica - Thomas | Viktoria & Thomas | Viktoria - Christian | Olli - Sebastian | Tanja & Sebastian - Ansgar - Ludwig & Elisabeth | Ludwig - Tristan | Marlene - Dana & Hagen - Charlie & Arno - Emilio | Kim - Timo & Leonie | Timo & Leonie - Ricardo | Rebecca - Ansgar

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e4WZ5Aiu3s4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

What's weird is that both openings are so different from each other and convey a totally different image of the show. When I watch the first one I think of a typical soap, but based on the second opening, I'd think it was some Gothic/mystery serial. I was waiting for someone to turn into a vampire tongue.png

• Members

I watch it more now, I didn't like it at the beginning. They didn't build up the relationship with the protagonists, they married them in the first 2 episodes. They met in episode 1, fell in love and after a few seconds, we had a "one year later" moment with the preparation for their wedding. It was ridiculous.

The main villains (Nives and Stephen) have a huge fanbase in Croatia, they are the reason people started watching the show. I love them both, the actors are great. The show struggled with the ratings for the first 100 episodes (which were boring as hell) and then they replaced the script writers, the show became soapy and now the audience has recovered. They even received a renewal for a second season.

The new writers got rid off the useless/annoying characters like those two guys (bartenders) from the first opening. They both left town. Anna, one of the villains, was killed off after her whole affair with her father in-law was revealed (she carried his child at the time).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJTRLONOQ-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GovQmMMdIio

LMAO the second one was an inspiration to Turkish soap openings, I guess.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Yes. But still titled a soap opera.

We never actually had *daytime* soaps. The soaps that aired 5 days a week aired between 7-8 p.m.

Goda Grannar, Rederiet, Tre Kronor, Varuhuset, Lösa Förbindelser and Svenska hjärtan were all once-a-week soap operas. Like Dallas, Dynasty and Falcon Crest who all count as soap operas (at least in Sweden).

The rest 5 times a week soaps.

Archived