Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've had such a wonderful time reading this thread. It brought back so many wonnderful memories of one of the best soaps EVER! I have been watching the 1979 episodes posted on Youtube ( I'm assuming they are the AOL episodes from years back). I see that the episodes only go to the fall of 1980. That means I am not going to see the clown puppet murders or Nancy Karr being held at the clinic. mad.gif Ah, I guess I'll just enjoy what I can get! I am LOVING the episodes so far, and it confirms my memories of what a great show Edge was!

I have a question (and I'll probably have more as I go along!) but what was the story between April and Margo? I stared watching in 1978 before Margo came on, but for the life of me, I cannot remember the circumstances of how Margo is April's mother. Does anyone here remember?

• Members

The clown puppet murder story is being uploaded, although I don't know how far it goes.

I think the EON site will have more detailed info, but as far as I can tell, Margo gave April away as a baby, April replaced the dead baby girl of the Cavanaughs, also named April. This is why at one point April kept having visions of her name on a tombstone.

I have some synopses from 1978 and 1979 if you ever want me to post any.

• Members

Thanks, Carl, that rings some bells! I thought that April story with her visions and dreams was wild, and how so many things played into it....especially Denise's murder. Speaking of Denise, how can this thread be 21 pages without anyone having discussed Denise Cavanaugh? wub.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...