AMC: Monday, August, 18, 2008

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good, I might give AMC a try for semi-viewing if it gets better. But that ain't gonna happen until they do something about the never-ending bores-Greenlee/Aidan/Kendall/Zach/Ryan/Annie. The entire audience is tired of these people, but they keep pushing them day to day.

• Members

This isn's some anti-Kendall/Zendall post at all, but I have to say. Alicia's not looking so hot these days. And I don't mean in a superficial way. I mean she looks pasty, exhausted, sickly. I don't know if it's the lighting or the way they're dressing her or if it's her own health, but I'm actually distracted in these scenes by how out-of-it she appears. It's unnerving.

Oh, and Annie? Nothing about these "kids" is "cool" -- trust us. :D

• Members

Ok...

1) I love Kate. I think her dislike for Krystal is really funny, and I love how she doesn't hide the fact that she doesn't like her.

Kate to Babe: Can Krystal go live with you?

2) I want the other little Adam back. I've gotten use to the kid. Though I guess he did look too much like Alexa :(

3) This Ryan/Annie story disgusts me. Ryan doesn't love Annie (at least that's the story now), apparently never did, but he's sticking with her because....why? I'm so sick of these needy, co-dependent women on this damn show.

• Members

I don't think B&E had anything to do with anything we're seeing now. If you look at the scoops for August 27th, 28th and 29th, which is officially Pratt's stuff, they're no different than what we've been seeing the past couple of weeks.

There's definitely no "From now on every damn thing around here is gonna be different" moment like Guza had at GH in '97. I would have expected something like that from Pratt.

Even B&E had a big start. We made fun of the fact that it only lasted about 2 weeks, but that's two weeks longer than Pratt's.

Archived