DAYS: Week of August 18, 2008

• Administrator

It was SO GOOD seeing hero-John again. I literally had a huge smile when he said, "That's a fact." :) And then those flashbacks? It made me miss real-John. I've always been a Drake fan and I know he can act whenever he gets the chance. I thought he was really good too in showing how different John is from Jawn. I also didn't mind seeing Santo again. I enjoyed those father/son scenes.

I liked the Marlena/Sam scenes too. I'm not complaining about watching two Deidres. :wub:

Same here! See, this is what was missing for the past 5-6 months - the intrigue and the feeling of the show knowing where they're gonna go with the story.

No complaints from me on this episode (TIM! :P ). :D;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked that Sam's spunk was kept, and I thought Deidre did a fab job at showing how weak Marlena was (and it looks like she's got like no make up on) and how far gone she was. I hated the wig though. HATE IT. Marlena looked better with her lack of make up. And Marlena looked younger than Sam did cause of the make up. Deidre always looks better with less make up.

• Members

I just got fully caught up..Dee looked totally different back then, Samantha seems like she would've been a fun character..it would've been neat to see the twins together now..

Um this line literally made me laugh out loud, "I don't need your help, you got us killed."

I forgot how different old John was...it's weird to not hear the raspy voice.

Archived