B&B: MSN Spoilers For Week Of August 25

• Members

Nick and Katie reach an emotional decision about the future of their baby

Having been arrested for the attempted murder of Eric, Owen seeks to convince everyone of his innocence

Stephanie pays Owen a visit, and he learns she is a force to be reckoned with :D

A masked intruder threatens Donna

Ann has disturbing news for Stephanie

Donna goes to the cabin at Big Bear and is in immediate danger

Ridge, Brooke, Marcus and Owen try to get there in time before the masked person kills Donna

I'm guessing Pam was the one who poisoned Eric, and now she's trying to finish off Donna :lol:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you are absolutely right. When I first saw "Ann" and "disturbing news", I figured it might be a way to get Stephanie off canvas (e.g., go to Chicago to deal with her disabled mother). But with the masked stalker...who is clearly NOT Owen (because he is part of the rescue party)...it can only be Pam.

Sigh.

• Members

Oh dear lord. :o And another somewhat fun character is written off the show. One presumes to make room for the Bridget/Nosferatu/Katie triangle which has been bringing in rave reviews and lit a fire under B&B's ratings. :lol:

Seriously, though, this show is so off-course. At least they are letting Susan Flannery out for a walk now and then.

Archived