GL/AMC: Kim Zimmer's comments about RPG and BE leaving

• Members

Has anyone seen her comments about them leaving in SOD?

She says she will miss both terribly, she is heartbroken about it happening in the first place, she doesn't think that if this had happened in the 90's they would have let both leave.....

LOVE this part:

I think it's odd that [All My Children] is trying to capitalize on something they had here at Guiding Light as a couple. I don't know why ABC would want to do that.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^^ Hmmmmm. Interesting, Zendall. Even though you hear how much of a diva KZ can be, I always thought that it came across (on-screen at least) that her and BE were respectful of each other.

I subscribe to SOD and what pisses me off is that it doesn't come to my mailbox til next week usually - sometimes Saturdays if I'm lucky. But I can go to Publix today to get the newest copy. :angry:

Sumpin ain't right...

• Members

I dropped my SOD subscription for several different reasons. I am not going to buy it on the stand either since I would end up spending twice as much over the course of the year if I bought it every week. I just wait for people to post snippets on here :).

• Members

That's my big gripe about SOD. It never comes in the mail until almost a week after its on the newstand. The only reason I continue to subscribe is the price. Interesting side-note: SOD o nly puts three soaps on its cover: Y&R (almost always Victor), GH and Days. When I complained about this over and over, I was sent an e-mail saying they were changing their policy. The newstand still only gets these three shows on their cover, but subscribers get ALL the shows alternating on the cover.

Archived