ALL MY CHILDREN EPISODE COUNT

Adam

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LOL...thanks! Unfortunately, I gave that storyline too much thought. I loathe it.

Well there are a number of theories...

1. To break up Dani and Reggie...why...who knows, ABCD doesn't specialize in couples like Dani and Reggie anyway. As demonstrated all across their soaps AND why they never wrote for them as a couple by themselves for a year.

2. To babysit Josh, the character, until they were able to do something with him.

3. To have Dani vulnerable to Garret...I somehow think that in the writer's mind, this is what they were shooting for...too bad they missed their mark with me.

I don't want to forget Garret...per se...Lamman Rucker is cute! But he is doing a-ok on Half and Half now and there are no indications of him being a sexual predator who happens to be a crime lord. Unfortunately, every time I see Dr. Madden's son...I can't help but think of that horrible day in July.

And I plan to tune in to see Tanisha/Danielle and if I catch a glimpse of Adam...I will be happy. As to Dani and Reggie, while I would like to see them back together because I believe they were totally railroaded as a couple...I have no idea what McT has up her sleeve.

***As for Reggie's airtime, I hear he's in school part time now and has a reduced schedule. However, does that excuse that tripe this summer...nooo it doesn't.

Archived