Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am hoping that Gennie is more involved with Aaron because she is the one I dont know that much about because she was hardly around.

I think Aaron doesnt really trust her the way he does with Cain because he is always around Cain. Cain and Aaron have this unusaly relationship that I like.

Some good stuff coming up though:

Monday June 7th

Marlon (Mark Charnock) is troubled when Paddy (Dominic Brunt) tells him that Rhona (Zoe Henry) may have a man on the scene after she takes a secret phone call.

Tuesday June 8th Part 1

Aaron (Danny Miller) is fed up when Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Ryan (James Sutton) tease him after they catch him glancing at Jackson (Marc Silcock).

Elsewhere, Rhona agrees when Ryan and Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) ask her to to rent their third room. Paddy is shocked when he finds out that Rhona is his competition for the practice and he’s angry when he finds out Marlon knew.

Tuesday June 8th Part 2

Aaron tries to speak to Jackson (Marc Silcock) but is shot down again when he tells him to get lost.

Elsewhere, Cain continues the feud with Declan (Jason Merrells) when he takes a delivery for Declan making sure its ‘safe’ in the garage, and Paddy refuses to forgive Rhona and Marlon for secretly bidding against him for the vets.

Wednesday June 9th

Aaron really puts his foot in it when Gennie (Sian Reese-Williams) tries to get Paul to give him some advice. Anxious, Aaron is quick to shoot him down but is gutted when Jackson overhears him.

Declan is exasperated when Cain hints that his brand new bath is in the bottom of the skip, with all Cain’s junk on top. However, much to Cain and Charity’s (Emma Atkins) amusement, the bath is in their living room.

Elsewhere, Rhona moves into Dale Head with Ryan and Andy. And, Paddy is thoughtful when Marlon suggests letting Rhona buy into his practice after neither he or Rhona won the bidding on the other place.

Thursday June 10th

Aaron refuses to condone Cain’s dispute with Declan and Jackson and undermines him to help Jackson.

8th June Tuesday (Part 1)

Aaron is fed up when Cain and Ryan tease him after they catch him glancing at Jackson.

8th June Tuesday (Part 2)-Aaron tries to speak to Jackson but is shot down again when he tells him to get lost.

-Aaron struggles to cope with Jackson being around the village

9th June Wednesday

-Aaron really puts his foot in it when Gennie tries to get Paul to give him some advice. Anxious, Aaron is quick to shoot him down but is gutted when Jackson overhears him..

-Jackson puts Aaron in his place

10th June Thursday

-Jackson finds a suprise ally in his and Declan’s dispute with Cain.

-Aaron refuses to condone Cain’s dispute with Declan and Jackson and undermines him to help Jackson.

-Aaron sees there might be hope with Jackson

14th – 18th June (teasers)

Let's just be friends.... but can they be?

The bullying continues but from a distance, it is seen and soon dealt with.

17th June Thursday (Part 1)

Aaron’s in danger when Wayne wants payback

Jackson plays the hero when Aaron is beaten up.

“As his feud with bullyboy Wayne goes on, Aaron once again has to wrestle with his dark side. There’s violence brewing and Jackson - the object of Aaron’s affections - is watching. Will the teenager jeparadise his freedom by taking Wayne’s bait or will he conquer his demons and prove that he’s finally ready for love?.”

17th June Thursday (Part 2)

Aaron (Danny Miller) takes the next step with Jackson

21st – 25th June (teasers)

Embarassing 'dad' syndrome... why so prudish?

A novice at this, but very amusing to his BFF

• Members

Kris said he hasn't conducted his interview with Collinson yet, so I'm guessing Collinson is the last one in the series of interviews.

I believe he's also interviewing the producers of Home And Away, Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, and Waterloo Road.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner