Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

I've been meaning to ask. Why does Eric have a soft spot for Sam?

About Eve, I hate that too, Carl. At least they've had Andy simmer a bit when it comes to her. Katie is really turning me off. She,s done much worse than Eve ever did, right? Stupid cow. Someone needs to put her in her place. It sucks that Leyla is her friend, as I hated her defending Katie yesterday.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I guess what Eve did was worse, Katie's never been involved in anyone's death, but I just think Katie is too insufferable to sympathize with.

I do wish they'd give Eve different hairstyles, her hair looks a bit odd.

Sam worked for Eric for many years, and helped him in his various plans. Probably over 10 years. They became close in that time.

I don't know if it's on Youtube but Amanda Donohoe, Kim Thompson, Alice Coulthard, and James Sutton were on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Kim/Amanda and Alice/James. Alice's hair looked a lot better than it does as Maisie. James seemed a bit shy but there's something very cute and endearing about him.

I loved Chas's one-liner to Jimmy. "You're having an affair...with your brother!"

• Members

I like Victoria too, she's come a long way over the past few years. I wish they'd give her more to do, her backstory is begging for more storyline. The girl who plays her has also gotten a lot better. She was great when they found Shane's body, then when Jack died and when Daz left. I always enjoy her scenes with Aaron.

• Members

See I would love to see tht espically when she was the first one to call him gay when they were trying to get it on. So I would like to see her reaction but I also want them to still be friends because I think they really care about eachother.

• Members

That's a very nice banner. You have to admire a guy who can work a flannel shirt. And the head on his hand thing. I think the only moment I find more entertaining is when he flicks his tongue out :lol:

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Carl, on today's episode they explained why Colleen left the kids with Carl. I must say "Colleen" cannot act at all. Her face is so blank and lifeless. I really hope if there is an upcoming custody battle it's over soon, because I cannot handle her on my screen.

Adam is so f.ucking nice. I love him. It's so refreshing to watch a character like him amongst the bitches/theives/whores. LOL

Edited by Amello

• Members

Yeah, Adam is very nice, and genuinely nice, not "nice" as in, this person acts like a jerk but other characters tell us of his goodness. He does care so much about Aaron. Ironically I think this makes Aaron hate himself even more.

I wish the clips were still on Youtube from when Carl's bitter ex-girlfriend, Chloe, sent hate letters to Chas and made her think Colleen was the one writing them. Chas punched Colleen in the face! Then Colleen wouldn't let Carl see the kids. It was all such trashy goodness. I think my favorite scene was when Chloe, who was living with them at the time, erased the message from Colleen telling Carl that she was dropping by with the kids. She then put on her flimsiest gown. So that meant when Colleen and the kids dropped by, she, Carl, and Chas were all in their underwear. Colleen was not amused :lol:

Did Carl tell the kids he didn't love them? I thought I'd read that.

• Members

Well I just saw a clip of Chas dumping someone (dont know who) in the well until they admitted they were not pregnant. Then Chas was putted in hands cuff and carted away to jail while the girl was thrown out with her bags. That was classic stuff. I wished I was watching around the time.

Can I say how much I love me some Cain because he does and says what he likes and everyone one else be dam. How refershing is that. I like the relationship he has with Aaron too so I hope they dont mess that up espically with the crap Cains says about gays.

I guess I just like the Dingles. They are a riot.

As for yesturday show. I thought it was interesting because Paddy did make some good points that you were the one who started this crap and when he goes out has a good time and sees you it kinda disharting because you were the last person he wanted to know. It confirmed what you always thought. Adam is still a good mate though and from what I have been reading he will play key role in

Adam truely accpeting himself.

Today certainly will be interesting. Poor Jackson and Poor Aaron.