Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm glad he told us, as I didn't think he was going but others did, so I was starting to get my hopes up.

I just wish they would see how lousy this story is - evil Jai isn't fun or entertaining. The only way I will tolerate it is if Leyla survives.

I still wonder if Lawrence will kick it. He's certainly all but irrelevant to the canvas. I guess he may be there to get revenge on Robert, but I'd rather he die if that's his only purpose.

Speaking of that icky family, the

preview clip is up. It's ludicrous and random but not as bad as I thought it might be.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I uploaded the March 1998 episodes I had. Unfortunately there are a lot of gaps.

You can find the summaries starting here for the episodes I don't have.

http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_2330_(3rd_March_1998)

There's also this clip, which someone put up a few years back, and must have been sometime in March, I assume.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Watching yesterdays episode and man Finn was kinda wrong to throw that bomb out like that and destroy his mother's heart. James is an idiot and douchebag and could have let her down gently. I mean what a total asshat. I hate him so much.

That being said Emma in red and just going fierce bitch on Moira was hilarious and just sizzling. Loved the way she delivered those lines..."I'm so sorry for your loss". This actress is a rare gem...please stay as long as possible. Find a new man.

• Members

Very confused who this kid is that apparently is cains kid ??? What's the story?

Haven't been watching for weeks - this show moves pretty fast!

Also again what type of cousin are Cain and charity? Agree with other incest stuff is nasty ...

Are Cain and chas siblings ?

• Members

About 4 years ago, Cain had a one-nighter with Amy, a tearaway teenager who was living with Eric and Val. She got pregnant. He paid her to have an abortion, but she pocketed the money. After much self-doubt, she gave the baby up for adoption. In late 2013, she nearly ran off with the boy (Kyle), but she changed her mind at the last minute, returning him to Joanie and leaving town. Cain has never wanted anything to do with him. Kerry is Amy's mother so I imagine she will be involved in the story as well.

Cain and Chas were raised as full siblings, via Faith and Shadrach. Only about 12 years ago did Cain learn that he was Zak's bio son, via an affair with Faith.

Charity and Cain are cousins...the show has never specified how distant.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Considering that Chrissie and her family are Rape Apologists'R'Us, I can't judge any of the men she is with as being inferior to her.

I can't blame Cain for his reaction. He's in all this mess about Charity's baby, then he hears from the grandmother of a child he never wanted, asking him to pay up, which he does...only for her to show up in the village a day later needing more money, reminding him of a past he doesn't like facing, etc. It's not a pretty reaction but it's believable enough to me, especially since he's barely had any time to deal with it. I'd rather see this than more of Saint Cain. He's a lot more interesting this way.

Joanie is Kyle's adoptive grandmother. The parents who adopted him died in 2013. Amy wanted him back and this led to a lot of drama and a kidnapping before Amy left near the end of 2013.