Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm sorry, every time I try to watch this show again, and I see Cheryl's face and they act as if she's a true pillar of the community, I shut it off immediately. That's how much I hate that character and actress. I don't think I can ever enjoy this show again as long as she's on and forced on viewers.

I'll try to watch Carley Stenson's last week as Steph, she deserves as much, but knowing Cheryl will surely factor in heavily in that will take away from it for me.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

Poor Jamie -- that photo is horribly unflattering. I guess they don't have a lot of money to spend on his return because of the other promos for Later and the fire but the idea of a photo taken when you're walking down the street -- odd.

I wonder if there was never supposed to be a rape or if that was changed. I think this is the second or third time Nancy has barely avoided being raped.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

What I found funny was that Bryan Kirkwood already went through Nancy's insecurities about not being fun/sexy enough, but since Marquess desperately needed someone to take Michaela's place, they had to forget all that.

In positive news, I really enjoyed Logan/Theresa, which also ends the mystery of who the heck that random guy was in the HO Calender. LoL

Edited by Amello

• Members

Robert Norbury (Riley Costello) was pretty good this week. I don't know why they are waiting so long to blend him in with the rest of the cast though. I mean, eventually, he'll have to sleep with Mercedes, but after that he needs to make some friends. His brother though, Seth, just reminds me of Big Bird. And the actor really isn't good at all. He doesn't make me cringe or anything, but he can't emote worth anything.

Logan is such a sweetheart. I love him already. Marquess finally create a character I can stand right off the bat.

I hope the show will continue blossoming the Nancy/Theresa/Mitzeee friendships. They all worked very well together.