Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, the Brenden/Ste stuff was kind of hot today. Brenden is such a dick though (if you know what's coming up.) Ste is totally the Billy Mitchell of Hollyoaks.

I wish Heidi would just end Gabby. I love Kim Tiddy and I like that their pairing India with her. Maybe when Jem is gone (hopefully by death) and Jasmine's secret comes out, India can be like the daughter she never had. :)

• Members

Isn't India going too?

I know you aren't doing this, but I've seen other people who are trying so hard to see "Stendan" or whatever they're called as some great love story. I think they're setting themselves up for a big disappointment.

There are some promos for Later up on Youtube. You can kind of see how Nancy's scenes were originally for Michaela.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

If anyone thinks Ste/Brenden are a love story, they need a good tongue lashing. "Gay" fans are so stupid and embarrassing and completely shameful. No, I just think of this as a good story. I do feel it is quite well written. The only thing bringing it down is Scanlan's OTT acting, but their is enough chemistry there for the story to work. But a love story6 Absolutely not.

And yes, I've seen the trailer a few times. Pretty sad that the best actress on this show can only get a story by accident.

• Members

It's interesting how the show is, whether intentionally or not, sending a message to teens about how miserable sex is and why it might be better to wait. That weird stuff with the world's oldest 12 year old, Amber, and the O'Connor son, and then

I guess at least that might mollify those who feel Hollyoaks teaches teens to be irresponsible.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

ITs only EPisode 1. Its not great no , but i do like some of the characters. Fern The School Bully and The Gangster`s wife interest me. HATE The girl with The Blond Afro. Is it me or can i see her joining the cast in 2011. The Villian i will give another episode.

• Members

I started tuning in for the Ste storyline, but I'm interested in some of the other stuff going on as well. Dang, I was shocked to see how much of the characters from late '06 are no longer on the show. That's one thing that's always turned me off of watching this show (and the Aussie soaps) on a more regular basis. I couldn't deal with such a high turnover of characters.

But anyway, I'm liking how the Ste/Brendan storyline is playing out right now. It's far removed from anything "romantic," so I don't know what those fans are thinking. Like Amello said, there's a sexual thing in there, but there's no romance there. Not yet, at least. I haven't seen a whole lot of Ste's storylines, but he's a fairly likable character now, so we'll see how this goes. That tacky ass mustache Brendan's sporting has got to go.

Jacqui looks good! Mercedes looks...better than she did four years ago! Who were the couple sitting at home with the ice cream? I liked them.