OLTL: Discussion for the week June 30th-July 4th

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Madame Delphina and I enjoyed her today, it would have been nice if they could have gotten the original though.

I thought we were suppose to SEE Mel today. I want Mel Hayes!!! LOL

Sorry but I have to grit my teeth whenever they show Tess. I'm not ready for this, nope. I hope it captures my interest in some way, and I was hoping it would because I love Jared/Natalie but so far it hasn't.

Can someone slap Cris for the way he talks to Tina?

Wouldn't it be such a nice change of pace if Nora was to not interfere with this round of Bo/Lindsay trying to get married.

I'm 50/50 on not showing previews. I love the not knowing, but then I'm such a spoiler whore I NEED those previews. LOL

• Members

Has OLTL gotten any? I don't watch AMC. What would suck is if the "BEST DRAMA" gets all the promos. LOL. How fitting.

Question: Am I the only one who is starting to get bored? Just me? Really? The gimmicks are cute. Doggie. Psychic. But everything else seems really repetitive to me. Or maybe I just dozed off and dreamed the whole thing.

• Members

Word...sorry, the whole Tess thing went on like 8 years too long before anyone finally knew, and I had given up. So to have it back now, I still don't see a whole lot of reasons for caring. So Tess is seeking revenge on Jared and Natalie, two characters I care about even less.

Honestly, I love the OLTL but the Todd thing is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth..ALL I want is Marty to get her memory back. And it needs to not be be like some of the other reveals OLTL does.

But I do have faith in Ron writing an amazing "Marty tears into Todd when she gets her memory back" scene.

• Members

I have a feeling that Carlivati had issues with the original Tess story and is doing this one in order to do it the way HE feels a Jessica DID story should be done. So I'm not opposed.

I think I fell asleep on OLTL somewhere at the half point. Not because of OLTL, but because I've been partying too much lately.

I feel like Viki needs to wise up, like immediately, and spot the "Tess" in Jessica.

On a side note, ABC.com updated their character bio page to add back Susan Haskell's Marty Saybrooke. Tina has not been added yet, however.

I paid attention to the credits the other day, and it lists Austin Williams (Shane), Brian Kerwin (Charlie), Chris Stack (Michael), Andrea Evans (Tina), Susan Haskell (Marty) and Mark Lawson (Brody), as contract regulars. I'm guessing/hoping these will be the next players added to the opening.

And Baller, in your banner in your signature, Colby and Cassandra look like the newest Pink and Yellow Power Rangers.

• Members

I just have a feeling that Ron is going to make Tess a more calulated and vindictive person then I care to watch. I guess it could still come from the fact that I will never believe that Jess was taken to bars and molested as a young child.

I really hope that they are going to do a new opening starting with the Anniversary show and include all of those into the opening, and I'm still waiting for a new Viki/Erika bumper.

• Members

nope.

tina is a walking gimmick. i hope shes gone soon. o some depth is added.

the sog, the psychic. its all so... blah.

and tod/marty have the same convo it seems. this stoy sucks.

really the tess thing is amazing and the lindsey thing is intersting. everything else? FF

• Members

Tess should be a more calulated and vindictive person than we have seen he be before, because before she was about going out. drinking. hooking up. having fun. and sure shed hurt people fo fun, but this time... the eason she has come out is because of the pain and urt jessica has and cant deal with. Tess is everything Jessica isnt, but to a mught highe degeee. All of Jessica's sluttyness (dont act like yall dont have it in you - you may not act on it but its been thee at some point) came out in Tess before. Now all her vindictivness is about to come out.

• Members

Loved David & Addie today. Dorian mentioned BE... after those great takeover scenes last month, how nice would it be to see some follow thru? Would be cool to see Dorian experience a learning curve and have to ask for help from some unlikely sources like Jared & Natalie. I don't know what the writers tend to do with BE/ CE, if anything, but it seems like they've dropped the story, and it could be a nice way to integrate some characters we don't normally see together (by that I mean Dorian with Jared and/or Natalie). The trust issues alone between them would be worth watching

Archived