CBS: Whole Network is in trouble.

• Members

Toups, that part of the podcast was hilarious, wasn't it? For all the wrong reasons, of course, but wow, Nelson sure voiced the outrage that the fans have been screaming about for months.

I need a stiff drink after that.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MCE might be out sonner! YES!!!! She is soooo BORING!!

Also P&G screwed themselves.

Fans might be complaining about AMC/GH but at least they can keep most of their actors/actresses.

OLTL is doing a GREAT job! I think OLTL makes ABC look so good!

• Members

I've listened to it twice now, and I still don't know what to make of it.

It was HIGHLY entertaining, and he certainly was the voice of the majority of fans I've seen on the web.

It's not going to do any good - TPTB will just lump him into the same category they lump the rest of us "Internet crazies" into.

SO in the end, he may have done himself a disservice, even though he was DEFINITELY right on the money.

The emperor has no clothes, but I'm not sure Nelson was the one to point that out and have it really mean something.

But I love him for doing it.

• Members

GL is definetly a goner. Wheeler and Kriazmen are killing the show......and also the actors are unhappy.

I think Ricky Paull Goldin and Beth Ehlers leaving GL was a HUGE lose and a HUGE gian for AMC. Also with Martha leaving ATWT it showed signs that they were not happy and with that ATWT hack writer and Chris as EP.....

CBS is in sooo much trouble.

(Also, at one point ABC was bad but never this bad)

• Members

It's ironic cause CBS was always considered the better network when it came to soaps, but now they're losing some of their biggest star to ABC, and a few years ago ABC was losing it's big stars to CBS LOL

At this point given what Pissant is doing to Carly, IMO Maura would be better off leaving, if she leaves I'll follow her to ANY show

• Members

To me GL was gone long time ago.

RPG and BE arent the big superstars. IMO of course....I dont see it as a Huge loss..of course I was never a fan of RPG. :lol:

If GL goes so does ATWT. They are a package deal. And ABC isnt donig that great either Kyle....their highest show only has 2.2 rating..nothing to brag about IMO.

• Members

The show IF written correctly could easily survive without them. But since the show is the shits...its going to hurt the show. And look what character BE is playing at AMC..She acts like is it some big role. :lol:

Archived