CBS: Whole Network is in trouble.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I think Guza and JFP have a huge hand in it. In fact I think that's common knowledge, but Frons has done nothing to discourage them. Poor GH doesn't have a good diva over 40, while OLTL is swimming in them. At least Frons seems to allow OLTl to use their older females. That's something I guess.

• Administrator

At 16:42:

"Everyone on P&G is miserable. These actors want out of their contracts. You have no idea who's going to quit in the next few months. It's like huge."

At 17:18:

"They're [P&G] putting up blocks between me and the stars and they're lying. They're saying that Jon Hensley turned me down......and I talked to Jon Hensley and he said, 'I did not turn you down. I would never turn you down. You gave me an award as Best Actor, it's framed in my dressing room.' So they're slandering their own stars to the press. I mean it's ABSOLUTELY ABSURD. These people have been working since I worked at Update in '97........the producers and head writers are fired.......why don't we look at the publicity department - they need to go! They need to go! I've worked in other mediums, primetime and film, and I've never encountered.......it's easier to get an interview with Madonna than Jon Hensley? I mean, Oh my God! So I will not deal with P&G anymore.....And that's they're decision......They're gonna lie to me, so why would I waste my time. I don't trust them and they're clearly KILLING their industry very quickly and to me, they are the cancer. They're this cancer that's spreading and people like you guys, me, Tom Casiello....we're the chemotherapy and they do not want the chemotherapy. They want the cancer to spread."

• Members

I absolutely love backstage gossip.

I don't watch CBS shows, but I knew something had to be going on between ABC and CBS after the RPG/BE and the Finola thing.

I'm very intrigued.

Can we get Tom Pelphrey over on ABC? He's frakkin' hot.

Archived