OLTL: Discussion for the week June 23-27

• Members

I was a little surprised but Jess had calmed down considerably from the hysteria at the church. She wanted to stay but Jess didn't want them too and there isn't much Viki or Clint can do other than pick her up and carry her out. LOL. I would like to see Viki or Clint voicing their fears about Jess. They say they are worried so tell me why you are worried. LOL.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack, I agree that she was over the top a little, but dramatically, I think she had to be. We needed to see Jess's overpowering grief in order to buy

If Jess had demonstrated a Patrician response to Nash's death, then

may not be as believable.

And, like you, I cannot wait for

Good times ahead! LOL!

• Members

Stupid Stupid Michelle Poteet Lisanti!!!

Jonas (to Talia)- "you know what will happen..................you know what will happen.............you know what will happen.....

this is the 17th time Jonas has said that to her!!

What the hell is going to happen???

LISANTI YOU SUCK!!

• Members

When Jessica pulled Natalie to the casket and was going to open it I got the chills, it was my favorite part of the funeral. I never caught Tess' storyline before so I look forward to her and understand how something so tragic as losing the love of her life and her sisters trust can bring out the bad girl again.

What I loved about the Gigi and Marcie interaction was we got insight of why Gigi is so fearful to tell Rex the truth. Gigi also pretty much said what the viewers are thinking, Adriana's lie about Brody was NOTHING compared to what Gigi is holding. Gig is fearful of hurting both Shane and Rex but the longer she holds the secret the worse it is going to be. I can't wait to see how this unfolds and I hope it is soon!

I cannot stop watching that montage!

• Members

I am really intrigued by this Talia s/l. I think I have an idea as to who "he" is that Jonas is referring to but I'm not sure. I am glad they're giving her some type of backstory because I love Beth Ann and I always thought there was something kind of mysterious and alluring about Talia and I would love to see a dark side to her.

I can not believe that they waited until the last scene for us to see Tess and they only gave her like 8 words to say and then shut it off. They are such teases but it worked because there is no way I'm missing Monday's episode.

I hate to admit it but I think I've officially been converted to the Church of Carlivati.

Archived