AMC: Tuesday, June 3rd

• Members

JR, KWAK, Babe, STFU and DIE, Jake, Opal, STFU

Team Adam all the way!

Greenwhore STFU and DIE, oh that's right I forgot only YOU are allowed to excuse the things you do :rolleyes:

GOOOOOOOO Adam: "I did this out of love but I bought it when you said it"

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy I got a Josh and Annie scene. Would love those 2 as a couple...them or Josh and Mandy

LOL at Zach telling Ryan to get out

JR and Kate were sweet

I would have more comments but my 2 yo cousin was screaming in my ear for most of the show lol

• Members

Uh Kyle sweetie, Adam has only known a few months and TRIED to tell Tad and was scoffed at when he did it. He owes Tad NOTHING

KWAK kept Miranda from Bianca for a YEAR, sorry but IMO she's the LAST person who should be on a high horse

• Members

The double standard and non-stop comeuppance (looking down upon) just makes me like Adam more. Adam tried to tell Tad the truth several times but Tad was too busy starting a pissing fight with him over Carey women (Jenny, Krystal). Tad, Babe and Krystal all lied to keep at least two children from their parent(s) for months.

Yes, JR, Tad the man who let you believe your son was dead is your real father and the best father that has ever lived. Adam should disown the little twirp who disowns him every other week.

Nu-Jake, how quickly you've learned to be a Martin-Carey creature.

• Members

Adam is NOT the villian. I hate that he did the right thing and everyone is getting all self righteous and coming down on him. AMC was doing so great with this story but ultimatel;y failed bc of those disgusting scenes. It should have been about forgiveness and moving forward, not attacking a man for helping to save a man's life and reunite him with his daughter. Adam truly touched me and he learned his lesson but too bad it means nothing bc those a-holes were berating him for doing so. He simply CANT win

Babe and Krystal especially needed to STFU. They went MONTHS without telling Bianca that Bess was her daughter. Tad played god and helped keep Adam and JR from their children so all of his supporters need to STFU as well

• Members

And much ya'll wanna bet that a month from now JR will come crawling back to Adam when his little bitch ass needs help with something?

Oh and excuse my language LOL, it's just those self-righteous hypocrites formerly known as the Martins are grating on my nerves.

Archived