AMC: Tuesday, June 3rd

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really wish Colby was there to be the voice of reason and defend her father from these hypocrites. I have that he is truly alone on this show and no one likes him but Colby and Stuart

How did Adam give Tad Jenny?

• Members

Adam should say [!@#$%^&*] ya'll. I try to tell ya'll when I was getting haunted by Dixie but ya'll didn't believe me. Adam can't please those people. That's why AMC even though they are improving they will always be competitng with GL in the ratings department. Because of the Martins & Carey. Like they can't do any wrong.

• Members

I don't mind JR, Opal, Jake and the other Martins berating Adam because they haven't kept a child from her/his mother.

Tad, Krystal & Babe have no right to criticize Adam since Julia was a much better mom to Kathy/Kate than Babe could ever be to Miranda/Bess!

I do love the irony that when Adam finally does something unselfish and even saves his foe's life, no one sees the good in him. Stuart & Colby both need to show up to defend him later this week.

Spike's birthday party was much more entertaining after Greenlee left! I felt a little sorry for Annie when Ryan chose to read his son a bedtime story instead of helping her through her grief over Julia.

Ryan finally did something right today; he dropped Greenlee on the beach! If only there had been a boulder underneath her...

• Members

Sorry Steve but Jake helped Mia keep Frankie from their son(hers and Frankie's). I actually do mind cause they have selective amnesia when it comes to Tad and his having kept Adam from Colby, lying to JR about his son having died and so on and so forth.

• Members

JR it never works

I always find it funny whenever JR says he is going to sever all ties with his father. Well, it just never seems to ever happen with JR because, eventually, he forgives his father and they become father/son in no time. Also, JR needs to realize that Adam has been there for him whenever he screwed up, such as when he faked his kidnapping and cost Adam his company. So I see JR eventually forgiving Adam and they become that tag team again that makes them fun to watch.

• Members

I dont think it would be. I was hoping that everyone would just be grateful and thankful that Tad was alive and that Kate was home. They thought about that for about 2 minutes and then went straight to ripping on Adam. They could have saved that for at least tomorrow instead of getting into it right away. I wish this episode had been more about the miracle but all this hypocrisy and self righteousness ruined it for me.

• Members

I'm so glad Greenlee's not instantly taking Aiden back after sleeping with Kendall. She needs to make a call to Lucas in Salem and tell him what's up. I am a Greenlee and Aiden fan though, so at some point, I hope she does forgive him and they can be together.

Poor Annie, the outsider. I love Melissa Claire Eagen, but I love seeing Annie being secluded from Ryan's "other family." It makes Annie becoming a bitch more logical.

I felt bad for Adam, even though he did keep the secret for months now. He should have told the truth a long time ago, but I understand why he didn't. He hates Tad. Tad took Krystal away from him, so in Adam's mind, he was getting back at Tad by keeping Kathy from Tad.

Speaking of Kathy, that girl's going to be so f*cked up when she grows up. :lol:

• Members

Meh Greenlee needs to think of all the times she's been forgiven, especially since she's been forgiven for the UNFORGIVEABLE

Yeah I agree Cheap! No matter what Adam had done(told or not told right away) he still would have gotten jumped on by these santimonious twits and 2/3 kept a child from it's parent, UGH

Archived