AMC: Tuesday, June 3rd

• Members

I think Adam saw this coming.............

Adam has a bad track record and I understand how everyone went off at him. Opal going off at him was GREAT. :) I wish Palmer was there. :P

But really I would not blame Tad today. He really was not bringing him down. He just asked him to stay in the room.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it will be really big of Tad if he were the one to forgive Adam and move on. I will have alot of respect for him if he did that.

I cant see why anyone would blame Krystal? She didnt know that Kathy was Kate. She didnt even know if Adam was telling the truth. Given Adam's record, it would be like him to lie about something big like this in order to ruin her marriage to Tad. It would get her back and stick it to Tad. She didnt tell Tad bc she didnt want to risk hurting him over something that might not be true. She didnt keep it to herself bc she told JR and enlisted his help in trying to find out if Adam was being honest. If she knew the whole truth about Kathy, she most definetly would have told but she knew absolutely nothing

• Members

Well said. Except I think it's Lavery, I hate the Carey Family LOL

That being said, everyone was a bunch of hypocrites talking to Adam. But as much as I love him, Adam was wrong. He kept Kathy from her enitre family when he had first hand knowledge of how much the Miranda/Lil A' thing hurt everyone involved. If I were him, I would have lied and said I just found out from doing his own secret investigation. I also would have said that I was doing it for JR and not Tad.

Save yourself Adam. Run, run like the wind from that mob!

It does seem like they might be setting up Josh to interact with The Martins if JHC was serious about giving him a story. Maybe the issue about Tad killing Madden will come up.

• Members

no one needs to throw anything in babe and krystals anymore than anythign was throwen in ercia's face when they did what they did with her grandchild. IMHO...

im glad greens inst just taking aiden back either, even tho i do like them.

im amazed at how much i just dont care about annie but love MCE! MCE & RB are two of the ebsta ctress' on abc daytime in that age range.

• Members

Oh come on the Martins all ganging up against Adam makes PERFECT sense like it or not. if you were part of that family in "real life" i have a hard time thinkign you'd instantly forgive Adam. It's called being true to character. sheesh

EXACTLY then it would be not writing for character (which we all know happens a lot anyway...)

add to this they all thought tad was about to die and were stressed. And how did Krystal (not a fave character of mine at all) know? she thought it was another Adam trick as nearlye veryone else woulda. sheesh :P

And it would be just stupid to have NOW of all times someone throw it in Krystal's face about the babynappign years ago when they just found out about this.

• Members

No it wouldn't, someone shouldn't get on their high horse about something when they've done worse. Not only this a soap staple, it's now an AMC staple. People like Adam have this thrown in his face constantly, yet with KWAK it's ignored

No she didn't, she knew that Adam knew something, she's know for awhile now he knew something in regards to Kate

Plus Adam did try to tell Tad and got scoffed at so Adam owed Tad NOTHING

• Members

thats no my problem. I expected something like this but not this soon. It would have been better had they just been so overwhelemed and happy for Tad's recovery and Kate's return to even think about Adam. Once the dust settled with that, then they could have gone on their sanctimonious rants, but they didnt waste any time. It seemed as if ganging up on Adam was more important than the miracles they received with Kate and Tad

• Members

Exactly. It seemed as if they'd gotten what they had deserved -- what they're entitled to, rather than something miraculous which didn't have to be given to them at all.

Also, a little self awareness goes a long way... Agnes has said something along the lines of what drives her to tell stories is where you say "how can they do something so stupid?" and then you realize you've done something just as stupid. I don't get any of that from any of these Martin/Carey Hoes. They all plot, scheme, lie and manipulate, but use each other to cover up their tracks -- and then go ahead cast judgment on everyone else who isn't a part of their clique as if they're perfect and saintly 100%.

Archived