B&B: FINALLY she returns...

• Members

according to TVGuide, June 18th, Beth Logan will make her return in the form of recast Robin Riker after a 7 year absensce. "When its eventually revealed why Beth has stayed away so long, I think the audience will be moved" Riker said. "Beth really does love her children. She will defiently be redeemed.".....When the dust settles for Beth, Riker predicts "Its going to be open season for men!"

She looked way too young in the picture that TVGuide had and I looked her up and she was only born in 1952, making her 55. She seems and look too young to be Brooke's mother but then again look at Nick/Jackie. I wonder what her secret will be? As far as men goes, I hope she gives Donna a run for her money and makes a play for Eric!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

sweet karma bc she stole Eric from Beth. Well not really, but close enough. Beth and Eric were sweethearts in college and years later they meet up and Beth is still very interested and ready to move on with him, only to find out Brooke swooped in and took him for herself

• Members

I really hope that Beth was pregnant by Eric when Stephanie pretended to be also pregnant by him but was really carrying Massimo's bastard. Especially after killing off Storm, B&B needs a new man who is connected to the Forrester clan. I'm also interested to see her since she was on one of Buffy's scariest episodes, the Witch, playing a mother who switches bodies with her teenage daughter to relive her cheer-leading success. She got to play both nice and evil in that one and she was good.

• Members

Yeah but for her to take Eric would be taking him from Donna and not from Stephanie, that shakes up the dynamic, if it was someone to come between Stic it'd be different...

lol maybe she comes to town with a mean streak and it's her who blows the whistle on who Marcus is or feeds it to Eric's kids so they can destroy Donna :P lol - I'm pulling for bitchy beth LOL

• Members

I've never heard of her, but will be interested to see what Beth is like after all these years. If she's "far from her old self" does that mean they're going to ignore her history?

I think they did pretty well with getting Patrick Duffy. I think he can pull off the weak-dad character.

Archived