OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Members

Yes, there are going to be so many great smackdowns coming this year between Viki/Dorian, Jessica/Natalie, Lindsay/Nora, and hopefully a little Blair/Tina for good measure!

I am SO looking forward to seeing scenes with AE and KDP.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow.....I just finished watching today's episode. WOW!

THIS IS WHAT GREAT SOAP IS PEOPLE!! Months of build up that slowly progressed each month that finally culminated in the big reveal!

I must comment more later, I just had to get this out.

And OMG, 13 pages and it's only Tuesday!

• Members

Well I tend to dislike weekly threads cause they get so long and it's hard to keep up with all the stuff being talked about in it. If this keeps up you guys should do daily threads. I always thought it weird that OLTL is thought so highly of, but yet there's more discussion about AMC on the board LOL

Guess that's changing :D

• Members

Why doesnt OLTL get a daily thread? Its the most talked about soap on here now

Loving Dorian. Favorite line was her commenting on Natalie sleeping with her uncle...lol

Oh why oh why cant GH and AMC do corporate stories? They have the foundations but fail in this regard. Im loving the Buchanan corporate plot with the takeover

• Members

I've never been a proponent of weekly threads. As a matter of fact, I've been very anti-weekly threads....but I'm beginning to soften. It was done to help stimulate discussion in threads that didn't have a lot, but I guess it's caught on.

• Members

I thought a bit of today's show was boring, but it picked up alot as I continued to watch. This keeps up I might have to give up ATWT completely for OLTL :o

AMC had the potential for a good one with Zach vs. Adam, but they dropped that for some idiotic reason <_<

Sorry didn't mean to go OT :P

• Administrator

I was anti-weekly before but now I love it. It's just more organized this way.....so it's not going to change for OLTL discussions. :D:P

This is going to be the biggest OLTL thread in the history of SON. I can't remember a OLTL thread this big. Go OLTL!!!!!!

• Members

Talk about the SH*T hitting the fan today!

Okay, I do have a question though because I don't think I was paying attention at some point. How did Dorian find out that Jared wasn't a Buchanan? Do we know how she figured this out?

• Members

Just caught the OLTL promo on SoapNet. God, who would have ever thought OLTL would be this good again?

Didn't she overhear a conversation between Jared and Charlie way back in the beginning of this storyline? She's known for a long time, I know that.

Archived