How to Fix Y&R

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That sounds good but

1) Gloria already donated most of her money, and Jeffrey wants what is left of it.

2) Unless Jack can prove Michael, Kevin and Lauren conspired to protect Gloria, he'll have no case

3) Jack can't own Jabot anymore. The last time he secretly bought it (when he wasn't supposed to), he ended up getting into trouble again.

Gloria needs to go to jail though.

• Members

Pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't remind me of that! One of the stupidest, most foundation-crushing decisions this show ever made. It might have been good at the beginning, but the long-term effects are horrible. They need to find a way to undo that, and soon. Maybe if it is revealed Gloria is responsible?

• Members

I agree that Gloria needs to go to jail. If they want to keep JC on the show, they can do it like they did with Phyllis a few months ago ro like AMC is doing with Erica. And the characters need something to do. No one seems to have a storyline. Instead they are just here and there kinda doing something but not really.

• Members

Yes. :P It is never going to happen, though. Too many fans... What can one do?

Seriously, Braeden can't act and Melody's voice and her certain mannerisms have become increasingly frustrating over time.

• Members

hello im new to this board so just want to take the time to say hello to all long time Y&R fans.

okay I was thinking how to fix the Y&R as well so here are my idea's

I agree fire all of LML's pals they have no right to be at the Y&R

Bring back Kay Alden and Trent Jones as Co-Head Writer's.

as well as David Shaughnessy as EP I liked his tenure as the EP thought he did a good job.

fire the following character's

Cane ( is proven to be a fraud and is not Jill's son her real son Billy returns home)

David Chow (owes money to mob and is killed off)

Gloria ( Jack finds out about the face cream tampering and makes her leave town)

Jeff (he leaves with Gloria)

Adrian (gets a new teaching job in L.A and joins the cast of the B&B)

Amber (gets a music contract and returns to L.A joins the B&B cast, becomes a new rival for Brook)

Lily (moves to Paris to continue her modeling career)

Devon (goes with Lily)

Chloe (goes with Lily)

Colleen (Tammin Sursok's version of Colleen) (joins the cast of Nick toons)

Jana (goes to jail for involvement in art theft)

Sabrina (joins Jana as the two are involved in art theft)

Karen (who cares)

then bring back

Ashley

the Dairy Queen Abby

Billy

Mackenzie

Bobby

Reana

Adrianne Leon's Colleen

Kyle

I have a radicall Idea how to fix the shows core problem and that is that the show no longer has a second family and it is always about the Newmans all the time.

Since the show has introducing a fashion magazine I think it is the right time for a new family dynasty to be born on the show the Forrester's at the same time rejuvinate a staple family the Abbotts.

The Forrester's relocation to Genoa City would not come at a better time. the Forrester's already have a connection to meny character's on the Y&R Eric was married to Lauren as well as taking out add space in Restless Style. The only character's I would like to see move to Genoa City are Eric, Stephanie, Thorn, Felisha, Ashley, Taylor, Thomas and Phoebe.

Jack and Ashley should get Jabot back and merge the company with Forrester Creations to create a new company called Forrester Jabot Creations with both family's running the new company.

It would be Forrester Jabot Creations vs Newman Chancellor Enterprise with a reunion of the Newman kids and Victor (except for Nikki and Victor) going against the Forrester's and Abbotts.

Merge Newman with Chancellor

Jack would stab Nick in the back by selling half of Restless Style to the Forrester's in order for Jack to get Jabot back

Nick,Phyliss and Victoria would return to Newman to run NVP the magazine created to compete with Restless Style.

Age Kyle the same way they did with Adam the two Adam and Kyle would become rivals with both Victor and Jack mentoring them and would continue the Newman - Abbott rivalry.

Il bet a Victor and Taylor pairing would be a lot more interesting then Victor and (makes me want to screen if i hear one more word of French) Sabrina

a Taylor and Victor relationship could come out of the Forrester's relocation to Genoa City.

the following couple pairing I would like to see

Victor - Taylor

Nikki - Bobby

Jill - Eric - Stephanie triangle (Jill and Stephanie become new rivals)

Nick - Phyliss

Jack - Sharon

J.T - Victoria

Thorn - Ashley

Michael - Lauren

Brad - Felisha

Billy - Heather - Adam Triangle

Kevin - Mackenzie - Thomas Forrester Triangle

Daniel - Colleen

Kyle - Phoebe

the next Generation of the Y&R would consist of

Billy

Adam

Kevin

Daniel

Thomas

Kyle

Mackenzie

Colleen

Phoebe

Reana

anyways those are my idea's there are lots of potential with the Forrester's joining the Y&R

• Members

Yes, I don't think it's ever going to happen.... But I agree. Braeden has been growling through his scenes lately (but I think he can and has been good) and Melody is just using one tone for all dialogue. :lol:

• Members

Welcome!

This is actually quite imaginitive. Even though there is no chance in HELL the two shows would merge, it sounds like a very intriguing idea. Flannery vs Walton would definitely be dynamite and generally all the couples sound like great fun.

• Members

Another thing RE: Scott and Braeden: I think Nikki and Victor are fabulous characters, only when those two open their mouths, all the potential is lost in a nanosecond. They just bury it with reckless abandon.

• Members

Maybe that's just another sign concerning the weak leadership the show has. A good EP would do something about this and actually make them act. But it seems that most of the actors right now are snoozing through their lines, except maybe for Walton (who is FIGHTING against the aphasia that has hit the show) and maybe Cooper, who seems to be enjoying her dynamic with Amber and her trips down memory lane.

• Members

the shows don't have to merge what they should do is take the B&B in a new direction the fashion industry concept on the B&B has been over done. the B&B should start begin to concentrate on the music industry and leave the fashion/cosmetics business for the Y&R. with them moving toward the music industry there is no reason for most of the Forrester's like Eric to be on the B&B so let them come to their sister show.

Archived