Y&R: Week of May 12, 2008

• Members

The show is still definitely better than the Latham crapfest. I hope they find ways to keep Jamie & Chloe...they are entertaining. Imagine a Jamie/Chloe duo. I am glad they got rid of Karen. She was a bore. I have found Adrian to be a bore since Day 1 but if they insist on keeping him around...they should pair him up with Heather. They had chemistry. The only character I cannot, cannot stand is Brad. I would get rid of him. They need to build on the drama. I LOVRE Amber...there's just something about her lately. I like the coupling of her and Daniel. And I hope Dru returns one day--by far Y&R's most entertaining character.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She also posted that she has a contract til 2010.

not that that means anything...

Th thing withy brad tho is that he *is* an ass. And its about time someone rememberd that becayse thigh killer was hot, but lame... I would hate to see him go because he has such a great history and can be used in so many diff ways. He just doesnt need to be a star player.

• Members

Brad used to be one of my fave characters back in the day, now he is my least. He does have a great history but the writers have made him so smug and despicable over time that I wonder if there are any fans of this character still out there.

Archived