• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

umm what to say about this week....

hummm.....

well okay, so.... no.....

umm... well... uhhh....

Spinelli & Maxie have been super awesome. loved her injecting Devlin and making Ep thinks ehs ebroguht Spin to the morgue to sex him up. BUT!! The best part was Lulu. When she showed up i was unsure of where it was going. I was so happy Spin pretty much picked maxie over her. and Lulu needs to stfu. Maxie is using him? maxie is leading him on? Eeven if that was true, and its not, Lulu has done iot for much longer.

• Members

No wonder there was no thread, jp. Is it just me or have the following conversations been replayed ad nauseum and on a loop?

Kate: Sonny, no. Don't push me away.

Sonny: This is the life I gotta lead. And it's never gonna change. I'm gonna get the bastards who did this!

Jason: I'm gonna get the bastards who did this!

Claudia: :o

Lulu: Whore.

Maxie: Skank.

Spinelli: :blink:

Kate: Children! Mommy has a headache.

Robin: So, I am peeing clichés ALL the time. My feet are swollen, my hormones are out of control and I cannot stop eating pickle-and-chocolate fudge sandwiches. Mom, you are going to be a grandma!

Anna: Grandma?! What? Eeek! No way! PANIC! Pull funny faces! Run around like a chicken with its head cut off and totally over-react! Make sure everybody knows what a bad parent I am!

Patrick: Hey, cougar. I feel ya.

Robin: Ew! You're totally hitting on my MOM!

Claudia: Here we are, trapped in some dark place, under attack and trading quips. Doesn't this remind you of the Good Old Days when you pretended to be babydaddy to your own nephew? And I destroyed your relationship with Robin and fucked your best friend?

Jason: Actually, this is a half-hearted attempt to redeem your atrociously-written character. Hey, it worked for Courtney! And Sam. And... oh.

Nadine: Apple pie. White picket fences. Cute farmyard animals.

Nikolas: :mellow:

Nadine: Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes! Snowflakes that stay on my nose and my lashes! Bright paper packages tied up with string! And my great aunt Tallullah who Sees Dead People.

Nikolas: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Nadine: Are you seeing Emily right now?

Nikolas: I wish I were seeing Carly right now.

Lulu: (shouting) BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Yawny: (shouting) Blah blah, Lulu. BLAH BLAH!

Luke: Lulu & Yawny = The Greatest Love, apparently. Laura and I used to hold that title until Guza pissed all over it.

Sonny: Yawny = a dead man.

Luke: Yeah... Let's pretend your empty threats actually mean something. Your 11-year old son can shoot better than you and Yawny. And he's in a coma!

------

I'm now thinking of changing my name to FFBFF (Fast-Forward-Button Fan Forever).

• Members

you just summed the entire show up.. wait you missed.... no, no you didnt miss anything. I was gonna say my liason - but they are not [!@#$%^&*] together!!! and yes im bitter people.

but i do have to pointout maxie & spinelli did have a real converstaion about life and friendship. idk how that slipped pass guza becauyse they actually showed another wide to eachother and comp;limented eachother without bashing anyone else down. just a simple converstaion between two best friends. you know he would never had allowed that to happen.

• Members

Is this working? I know the next step would be to come up with a reason for them to have to get married (maybe the old can't testify against a spouse deal) so they can fall in love because she's really just misunderstood.

I haven't read anything to make me want to watch this show. It sounds like they've just increased from the three that eat the show to four. I don't care about them and since the show is devoid of any real storytelling what's left?

• Members

Well I have been an EQ fan since Amber and it is a travesty and killing off core characters is one of many things killing this show. Someone did a count and GH has killed off 3 times more characters in the last 3 years than the next show in line.

• Members

Claumydia's Plan

Ahhh so little miss H0 Down of Port Charles has a plan alright that will involve Johnny and it starts with lying about good ole daddy threatening her. Sheesh if only he made good on that threat, carried it out, and she would be swimming with the fishies as if she was just some leftover piece of meat from Joe Friday on the street corner of Hell's Kitchen! A city name that definitely fits Claumydia to a tee. You can just bet that, whatever plan Claumydia has, it will be filled with skankiness, stupidity, immorality, and downright disgusting behavior because that is what she does best.

Archived