AMC: Friday, April 25, 2008

• Members

Yeahh I didn't care for those kids either. I liked the rally though.

I think I'm going to enjoy Cassandra.

OMG the ending scenes were fantastic with Dixie haunting Adam (you are my sunshine, the glass) and then Robert cursing Angie for "donating" the elephant! I'm starting to feel confident about AMC again!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really think I will like Cassandra too. I think her and Debbi will work well opposite each other. I love J.R's new look! Its not as light looking as it was in the pictures. I loved how Adam made a comment about the hair too :lol:

Kendall and Zach dealing with the ONS, I love the approach the writers too to this. Its not B&E, because Zendall is being written how they were meant to be. B&E, truly, never got Zach and Kendall and IMO that was their undoing. Like them or hate them, Zach and Kendall have been the core of AMC's stories for the past 2 years, however, not the entire show. Not only did B&E make them the entire show, they completely destroyed them in the process. The past two weeks has made me realize how much I truly love Zach and Kendall together. Since the summer I have not been feeling them at all and was to the point where I wanted them apart. Not now. I am totally reinvested in them.

Archived