AMC: Friday, April 25, 2008

• Members

OMG I can't believe jr finally got a haircut. Loved erica dancing with the other inmates, I would of lost it she would of started popping her collar and started doing the cabbage patch. :lol: It's funny that B-5 was on, I was thinking why weren't they are star's party on oltl instead of Mary J. Blige. The warden is a hot mess, she should want the things erica is talking about it would make her job alot better.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last year, 3 NYC cops, shot 51 times at Shawn Bell, (and I think 2 other men) the day before his wedding and killed him. He was an unarmed black man and was doing nothing. The courts let those bastards free and found them not guilty. Its a pretty big racial controversy over here in NY

• Members

yeah it is horrible. Shows how corrupt the cops can be and how f-ed up the legal system is.

Just saw the show and Cassandra is WAY too old. I know soaps SORAS all the time, but she should not be in her 20s, about the same age as Frankie. They should have brought her on as a teen, about 16 or 17.

• Members

I ff'd through that horrid rap/hip-hop crap! I hate when soaps bring on random musical guests, especially when the genre doesn't suit the character. Would these kids even care who Erica is?

I loved Erica's scenes with the warden. I had to laugh that Erica really thought she could tell the warden how to run the prison.

I don't get why Zach grabbed the burning wood. Didn't he want to erase all memories of that place?

JR & Adam took another step backward. JR was acting as though scenes earlier in the week never even happened. I did enjoy watching Adam react to his haunting but I can't wait until he sees Dixie!

Angie/Jesse, et al. were good. I just hope the hunt for the stuffed elephant doesn't drag on too long.

I agree that Cassandra has bitch potential from what we've seen so far and I hope TPTB utilize it.

• Members

Yaya is definitely too old to be Cassandra. I can't see her with Dre anymore than I could see AC's Colby with Frankie! This foursome (even with the re-cast) is going to be a disaster. In fact I could see Cassandra looking older than Frankie!

In AMC's defense (sort of) I thought I read B5 approached them. (Still doesn't explain why they did not say NO).

And they did write the song in honor of Erica, so they do they care about Erica lol. AMC didn't ask them to come up with some song.

That said I shook my head throughout the whole thing. But AMC used to do this kind of thing all the time in the 80s: bring on real-life fans of Erica's (sports players etc) and put them in these cheesy scenes, which in that decade people loved.

Really good show overall though! Heck even Bugler seems to have improved a bit.

Archived