AMC: Dixie Returns Promo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about waiting to see how it airs on screen? You are always so skeptical, but can't say I really blame you though.

The hair really looks like she had it in the early 90's. It is too light but I like it better than the hair she had when she returned two years ago..... I am excited, even if she is still dead. I hope and pray daily though something is worked out so she is back alive...

• Members

Ugh - ok - but in this storyline and instance - Adam IS evil for keeping Tad's daughter from him for SO long JUST bc he's jealous about how Krystal, JR, and Colby like Tad.

You can't deny how evil that is - no matter what sort of 'payback' or whatever you might say Adam is doing...

Anyway - I love her hair - it looks great! Can't wait to see Dixie :)

• Members

I want to marry this post!

Adam keeping this secret is MEAN. Adam had so many chances and yet still have not told. I am glad Dixie is haunting him! KARMA. Thats what you get for messing with Dixie back then!

• Members

I agree, Zendall fan.

I've tried to whitewash Adam's misdeeds over the years, , because I absolutely adore him, but have come to the decision that I really can't. He's done some terrible things through the years, especially to Dixie.

However, Tad has done at least as many terrible things. And not just to Adam; let's not forget the he is a murderer and an adulterer. And yet, every single time the Tad vs. Adam thing comes up, it will always be "Martins good; Chandlers EVUL!".

I like Dixie, and want to look forward to her return, but I agree that it will probably be just another opportunity for AMC to convince us that Adam is the evil, evil man who keeps getting in the way of Tad's happiness.

Archived