AMC:Is Samuel Woods Democrat or Republican?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yea he probably is conservative on crime and defense but, again, he appears to be at the center with liberal and conservative opinions.

<<<Going after the rich might just about press as well.>>>

That is politics for you. They say one thing but, get them into office, they do another ;)

• Members

I've heard so much about the anti-gay stuff that he's going to gulity in my eyes until he shows that he isn't.

IMO so far his character is boring but if they wnet full-bore into the politics that most likey would chnage and would be a fan id agreed with his views or not.

AMC could do some really good stuff withhis character but so far hasn't.

As for the couple stuff could care less.

• Members

OLTL

Vicki (democrat or mod. republican)

dorian (republican)

Bo (democrat or independent)

Clint (republican)

Lindsay (republican)

Nora (republican)

Todd (Independent or republican)

Blair (republican)

Vega family (democrat)

Natalie (democrat)

Jessica (republican)

rex (democrat)

adrianna (republican)

John(democrat)

marcie (democrat)

Michael (democrat)

Nash (democrat)

• Members

I totally agree with this entire post. I definitely get the feeling that Viki is a dem or moderate republican b/c she's so accepting of other lifestyles-- of everyone except Dorian LOL! Plus, what rich republican would go and live as a waitress in a podunk town to 'find peace"?

• Members

Well your beliefs on gays doesn't dictate which side you're on political. Sure, more liberals are accepting - but there are a number of republicans that don't mind gay people, and vice versa.

And when did Greenlee ever come out to hate gays? She was mean to Bianca at first, but that eventually turned around...and given her occupation, I'd say she accepts the gays. And then there was that kiss she and Kendall planted to 'scare' Erica...

• Members

Wrong and accusing without knowing as usual :lol: Actually it was that Scoop person on the Soaptown USA site (Trish? Tracey? Something like that)who came up with this one. She said this is how Bianca would come back to PV. I personally think Sam is just boring and don't care what he is :D

• Members

Greens never turned around about Bianca and has yet to even mention her name since returing she also runs the only cosmentics company in the world that dosen't have any gay employees ,heck i haven't seen her deal with one gay person.

The whole Kissing kendall realy proves she's a homophobe along ith not firing Ava for making fun of Bianca nd lesbians with that kiss and firing Amanda for her ant-gay tude.

Greenlee being anti-gay is just who the character is ,Kendall used to be as well and may still be with anyone other than her sister.

• Members

I knew you would respond. :lol: An yes I read that spoiler also, but seems a certain group is believing it to be true from a site thats not very reliable the same group that is labeling sam as a bad with again no evidence to prove that either, and also the same group that has sam connected to Jesse's storyline. :rolleyes::D An how am I accusing when I read the posts about all of those things on a certain site that is pro-jerica. :lol: That spoiler appeared months ago and there hasn't even been any talk of eden returning or any real indication that sam not liking gays is going be a storyline. :rolleyes: You think sam is boring and I think jack is boring. :lol: Just be honest and say anybody paired with erica other than jack is boring you know you want to. :lol:

ITA. I can't believe people are believing scoops from an unreliable site like soaptownusa. Just because its written doesn't mean its true.

Archived