AMC:Is Samuel Woods Democrat or Republican?

• Members

Ahh..baiting me. Nobody else out here for you to play with? :lol:

A certain site? Do you mean another board or my J/E list that you and your pals have been lurking on for years? :lol: First of all I still believe Sammy is connected to that story and they have yet to prove to me he will not be. I noticed JHC mentioned something coming up for him and I don't think she means Erica ;) Jesse himself said that he believes someone connected with the police department may have had something to do with it. So all I am doing is SPECULATING which is different from rumors, which is what we fans do about stories. Rumors are what certain fan groups create about actors. I would never resort to doing anything that low. I leave that to others. I also have noted that MANY, MANY other people have thought the same thing that I have about Sammy and his possible connection to Jesse's story. They all have their own minds and can come up with their own thoughts and ideas. If he turns out not to be connected so be it. I have no problem with that either and it won't change the fact that he is boring, not popular, and has no chemistry with Erica.

You accused us of starting a RUMOR about a storyline with Bianca after Sammy because he hates gays. I do not, and never have, posted about that on any message board. We did discuss that on our list when Soaptown's scoop came out (where you must have seen it :lol: ) As you said, and I agree, since there hasn't been any sign of Eden coming back we discounted it and I have not thought about it since. What I post about is that I think Sammy was a bad guy 20 years ago and again that is only speculation and not a rumor. I have every right to do that about a CHARACTER and a story. Oh and BTW, not every Jack and Erica fan is a member of our group. They have thousands of fans who are not on the Internet and those on the 'Net' aren't all part of our group.

Oh sure it's true. Stamp? BORE; Jeff Martin: BORE..Woods; BORE. Happily most of the fans have agreed with me :D The only man who wasn't a bore was Mike Roy. I never said David was boring and I was a fan of his , but once he took a drugged Erica and had sex with her knowing she was a recovering drug addict and not able to decide with a clear mind if she wanted him or not, he became a rapist and will always be that to me.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope not baiting, but this is a sam thread and I knew you would drop in to say he was boring.

Wrong, I never go to any jerica fan sites in like. The only jerica site I've ever been to was the jacksonposse website when I was younger( 7 or 8 years ago) and a fan of the pair. But then I realized as I got older how juvenile and unhealthy their relationship was and I stopped going there. I don't fault the amc fans or just plan jack and erica fans for dissing sam. But I do get really skeptical when jerica fans(aka jacksonposse members) diss any pairing with erica other than jack because they would hate the person even if it was brad pitt.

My message was not specifically pertaining to you but other members of your group have posted those things. An I was specifically talking about jacksonposse aka jerica fans.

I agree with you about Stamp. Jeff I liked before he lied to erica to get her into bed. David did not drug erica, it was an accident. Erica/David had discussion about the very matter and she didn't accuse him of rape. For someone that was supposedly raped she sure worked with david to bring michael cambius down. Even SL didn't think it was rape, that was not the intention of that scene a but they should of dealt better with it. So I see how some could think it was rape but that obviously wasn't the intention.

I apologize if having too many faces is a rule.

Archived