Y&R: May Sweeps

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently, none of these are Maria's "ideas" yet. How long do we actually have to wait until her real stuff starts airing? Also, I know it takes 6 months to a year to start your own writing team, which the show hasn't begun doing yet.

The show's in yet another transitional phase, I think it will be by the end of the year before we start seeing something solid. It still has the "strike flare" to it, where nothing really major is happening. However, I'd take that over Latham's insane speed and unnecessary plots.

• Members

^Ur ava makes me feel bad for the Graz. having to work with those two one note horrid actress'.. ugh.

honestly, this show kinda sucks. like worse than lml style. because with lml it was so bad it was fun to make fun of, this is just.. blahhhh.

where is jill? and lauren?

• Members

Christel Khalil has improves tremendously in recent months, but the character is still irritating and not worthy of all the screentime she gets. This character isn't as compelling as Colleen, Mackenzie, Brittany, hell even Cricket, who all carried major stories during their time on the show.

Considering this is more of the same, I doubt they're her stories for the most part. Of course her input is there (which is worrying), but I like to hope Josh Griffith was steering the ship so she had time to create a story bible. Since tomorrow is her first day as official HW, her chances are pretty much over with me after a month. The quality of the scripts have improved, even with LML's writers. If the storylines remain this boring, with these boring losers hogging all the screentime she's a flop IMO. She needs to rebuild the canvas and fast! Where are Tricia Cast, David Tom, Ashley Bashioum, Eileen Davidson, Victoria Rowell, Lauralee Bell Adrianne Leon, etc.?

I'm not saying all need to return, but the cast need work and any of these people would be a good start. I know everyone hates on Cricket, but Paul and Michael are in dire need of her return. I also don't think Nina's return could be complete without her best friend.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Apr 22 2008, 09:27 AM)
I'm not saying all need to return, but the cast need work and any of these people would be a good start. I know everyone hates on Cricket, but Paul and Michael are in dire need of her return. I also don't think Nina's return could be complete without her best friend.

I want Cricket baaaaaaaaack! I want Cricket!! I loooove her!

• Members

I just love Christine. B) I never payed attention to this particular Bell nepotism. I adore her, I would get her back any day. The only thing I didn't like about her character is that she was occasionally deux ex machina, appearing only to save others from legal troubles. And the fact that she didn't have a familial core.

Archived